Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: December 2010 Stained Glass Game --- Ashley O & LSAT Eliminator  (Read 593 times)

scenariosolver

• View Profile
    • www.scenariosolver.com
I was looking online and found some skeptisim regarding merely five scenarios on the stained glass game.  I was busy and never looked back at the thread. 

My solution of this logic game is based on five intuitively solved scenarios.  Perhaps confusion lies in terminology - a number of additional scenarios could be created redundantly to wholly solve the scenarios.  I invite both of you to the video solution of this game on my website.  Merely email me and i will give you free access for a day or so for your review.  Who knows maybe you guys will endorse it.

I am trying to post it the you tube but it is a twenty-seven  minute video solution.  My you tube handle is arc87123.

My solution methodology only requires five intuitively scenarios to solve the game.  Additional scenario creation is inefficient and dare I say redundant.

On a side note - if any of you know how to acquire games prior to 1990 let me know as I would love to add them to my site.  I followed a discussion of one from 1989 and it sounds very interesting.
Take care guys and I will follow up this time. 

Tom
www.ScenarioSolver.com Video Solutions of all releasedLSAT Logic Games - 13$ a month unlimited access

scenariosolver

• View Profile
    • www.scenariosolver.com
Re: December 2010 Stained Glass Game --- Ashley O & LSAT Eliminator
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:29:23 PM »
website is my username.
www.ScenarioSolver.com Video Solutions of all releasedLSAT Logic Games - 13$ a month unlimited access

besotted

• View Profile
Re: December 2010 Stained Glass Game --- Ashley O & LSAT Eliminator
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2011, 06:42:10 PM »
website is my username.

Hi username website. Huh?

BraveDave

• View Profile