Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Does anyone know a site that provides FREE Lsat Test Prep Courses?  (Read 580 times)

sischris

• View Profile
Can anyone share some LSAT resources, online tools, online classes that can assist me in better preparing for the LSAT test.  Thanks for your help!

scenariosolver

• View Profile
    • www.scenariosolver.com
Re: Does anyone know a site that provides FREE Lsat Test Prep Courses?
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 11:42:44 PM »
I would suggest www.scenariosolver.com - I offer a video solution to every released LSAT game in existence for 13.00 a month.  I truly want to get relevant information to students that cannot afford the 1,500.00 price tag of large test prep companies.  I have taught test for seven years for three of the most reputable companies in the business.  I took about eight months to record a video solution to every LSAT game released since 1990.  I suggest you solve approximately 80 to 120 games before you take the LSAT.

I suggest you buy a book from LSAC (any one of the four books with ten practice exams) attempt to solve a game in earnest, log on and fully undersatnd the solution to the game... repeat about 100 times.  You will roll through that portion of the exam.

Tom
www.ScenarioSolver.com Video Solutions of all releasedLSAT Logic Games - 13$ a month unlimited access

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • tea baggers, unite! screw u.s.a.!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2011, 11:18:06 AM »
can't keep job, eh?

sischris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2011, 10:38:55 PM »
I would suggest www.scenariosolver.com - I offer a video solution to every released LSAT game in existence for 13.00 a month.  I truly want to get relevant information to students that cannot afford the 1,500.00 price tag of large test prep companies.  I have taught test for seven years for three of the most reputable companies in the business.  I took about eight months to record a video solution to every LSAT game released since 1990.  I suggest you solve approximately 80 to 120 games before you take the LSAT.

I suggest you buy a book from LSAC (any one of the four books with ten practice exams) attempt to solve a game in earnest, log on and fully undersatnd the solution to the game... repeat about 100 times.  You will roll through that portion of the exam.

Tom

Thanks, will check it out! :)