Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT Study Group/Question  (Read 649 times)

2degrees

• View Profile
LSAT Study Group/Question
« on: July 17, 2011, 02:16:52 AM »
I wanted to set up a study group in the Chicago area for the LSAT. I am taking October exam! I am pretty nervous that this wont be enough time to adequately prepare. I would appreciate a response to this. Ultimately, I would like to triple or quadruple team it. 

My Background
Loyola University Chicago "11
Economics-CAS
3.217 (5 years WE including 3 years FT)
URM(AA)

How would you rate Chicago area law schools? What kind of score would I need to get admitted into NW?

Miami88

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: LSAT Study Group/Question
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:20:48 AM »

2degrees

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 01:17:16 PM »
How accurate are these number?

Miami88

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 04:19:57 PM »
Thats a good point. The numbers posted by individuals tend to vary in accuracy - a lot of them even say up front that they are not that accurate. It should then be used as a rough guide (it seems like the majority of stuff posted by individuals are legitimate though).

That being said, there is a page for each school that lists their avg. ranges and what not. These tend to be pretty accurate as all the ones I have seen are the exact same thing as the information posted on university websites. I, of course, would start with the university's websites first - then move to sites like these.

Another site is https://officialguide.lsac.org/release/OfficialGuide_Default.aspx ... this is a calculator straight from LSAC (creators of LSAT) who use information directly from Universities.

Hope that helps.

2degrees

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2011, 03:55:35 PM »
Hey thanks! The 2nd link was very helpful.