Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Was going to Iraq by the usa a good idea?

yes
 6 (54.5%)
no
 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: was going to Iraq a good idea?  (Read 9566 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: was going to Iraq a good idea?
« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2012, 08:25:23 PM »
...you are shooting blanks, buddy.

There is no "we" in what you do...there is you...you can only speak for yourself and just because you can't grasp the meaning of what aye write doesn't mean that someone else can't...you need to work harder to gain comprehension...particularly when someone uses language with which you are unfamiliar...

....sorry to chop your tree down....

...look up the indigos yourself....you really don't understand that...and that is why it and aye irk ya, mon.

...do the research... ;)
...that is my advice to all young, green saplings like yourself.

...aye work on court st. NYC....got my j.d from NYLS....and.believe me that degree is an addition to my trophy collection...aye am a very successful writer...disgustingly successful in fact..but not just with that...among other things...suffice to say that you will probably never ever come close to the adventures overseas that aye have loved and hated...you have a very, very long way to go, my friend....believe it, mon. few people have enjoyed such a juggernaut journey through foreign lands the way aye have...and that is a fact.  Your simple musings are very amusing to me...you unwittingly compare pence to bouillon... And aye read you very well based on the way you phrase things...aye like my anonymity so aye'll continue to wax cryptic...and you will have to decipher...tough shite, grunt. :D

Blue,

Have you not yet realized that we are making fun of you because of your poor reading, reasoning, writing and comprehension skills?  Your basic English comprehension, grammar, spelling of simple words and punctuation skills are fifth grade level at best.  Your misinterpretations of most posts/discussions/politics/world events/current news/etc. are also part of what people continue to make fun of you about.

The assertions, conclusions and assumptions you made about me are all incorrect.

Since you brought up the topic and since most of your crazy posts are concentrated here in the off-topic board, I have a question for you.  Have you taken the LSAT and have you attended law school and graduated?  Also, what's with the indigo label you keep using to describe yourself?  Is it a weird cult or an exclusive club or something like that?

Listen, .UP....you posted puerile again...
You are obviously a kid...and that's fine; not your fault.
But you don't have, at this point, what it takes to be successful particularly if you choose law as your career...you have to be able to analyze writing and language and you fail with this.

Reality check: aye have fun with this board and apparently at your, among others, expense...and ironically (for you at least, my poor boy) aye make money from my writing. Until your language comprehension skills improve you will continue to struggle with my words.  Aye accept this with students who lack these skills but the problem of comprehension is solely yours.  'Tis a pity and aye am sorry for you...but good luck. ;)

I hope you can decipher this last post?

Maybe you'll understand this one better Blue:

BTW, please work on your attempts to write poetry, and please have somebody review them before you publish. 
Your supposed poem couldn't stump anybody since there was nothing to get out of that gibberish. 
It was just really lame and fairly indecipherable text like almost all of your weird arrrggg aye'm a pirate posts.

Here's the best part...you understood my take on Iraq...delicious. 8)

BTW, your take on Iraq wasn't brilliant/novel or something that deserves praise, a parade or anything for you.  It's a duh obvious common sense point of view. 
Saddam had to go one way or another since he was a blood thirsty genocidal maniac.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #111 on: January 07, 2012, 08:48:15 AM »

The information you posted about yourself explains a lot and supports my point of view about you, especially regarding your terrible writing, grammar, reasoning skills, unwarranted assumptions, nonsensical rants and opinions. 

There is plenty of evidence in your posts to justify Julie Fern repeatedly calling you Blue Idiot. 

Your skills with reading, comprehending and writing English text are horrible.  Maybe your weird ways of communicating with butchered English fly with some people in Brooklyn, but they still suck, as do your reasoning abilities.   For example, you misinterpreted and invalidly criticized my use of the word "we".  In the context it was an appropriate and valid statement.  Myself, Julie Fern and a few others have mocked you in this thread, hence "WE".

You amuse me Blue dude.  Your faulty assumptions and conclusions are entertaining. 

Your poor reasoning skills are partially illustrated by the fact that the best you were able to accomplish was getting into NYLS.
Median LSAT score of admitted students = 154
Median UGPA of admitted students = 3.25
NYLS USNWR 2011 rank = 135 and it is tied with several other schools that are also ranked 135. The lowest numerical rank they assigned is 143.  Law schools below that were not given a numerical rank.

Regarding your indigo nonsense, your head was filled with kind words from your parents/caretakers once they figured out you were 'special' when raising you while you were a child. Short bus to school type of special because they and others (teachers) noticed that there was something wrong/different with you and your behavior compared to most other children.

Robert Todd Carroll points out that labeling a child an indigo is an alternative to a diagnosis that implies imperfection, damage or mental illness, which may appeal to many parents, a belief echoed by academic psychologists.

Given the choice, who wouldn't rather believe their children are special and chosen for some high mission rather than that they have a brain disorder?

Sorry to give you the bad news dude.

PS:  There is only one courthouse I'm aware of that is off Court Street in Brooklyn, a Federal Bankruptcy Court.  There is also Brooklyn law school, which is a much higher ranked LS than the one you attended.  You working at one of those places or at one of the many retail/food shops on the street?

There is no "we" in what you do...there is you...you can only speak for yourself and just because you can't grasp the meaning of what aye write doesn't mean that someone else can't...you need to work harder to gain comprehension...particularly when someone uses language with which you are unfamiliar...

...look up the indigos yourself....you really don't understand that...and that is why it and aye irk ya, mon.

...do the research... ;)

...aye work on court st. NYC....got my j.d from NYLS....and.believe me that degree is an addition to my trophy collection...aye am a very successful writer...disgustingly successful in fact..but not just with that...among other things...suffice to say that you will probably never ever come close to the adventures overseas that aye have loved and hated...you have a very, very long way to go, my friend....believe it, mon. few people have enjoyed such a juggernaut journey through foreign lands the way aye have...and that is a fact.  Your simple musings are very amusing to me...you unwittingly compare pence to bouillon... And aye read you very well based on the way you phrase things...aye like my anonymity so aye'll continue to wax cryptic...and you will have to decipher...tough shite, grunt. :D

Blue,

Have you not yet realized that we are making fun of you because of your poor reading, reasoning, writing and comprehension skills?  Your basic English comprehension, grammar, spelling of simple words and punctuation skills are fifth grade level at best.  Your misinterpretations of most posts/discussions/politics/world events/current news/etc. are also part of what people continue to make fun of you about.

The assertions, conclusions and assumptions you made about me are all incorrect.

Since you brought up the topic and since most of your crazy posts are concentrated here in the off-topic board, I have a question for you.  Have you taken the LSAT and have you attended law school and graduated?  Also, what's with the indigo label you keep using to describe yourself?  Is it a weird cult or an exclusive club or something like that?

But you don't have, at this point, what it takes to be successful particularly if you choose law as your career...you have to be able to analyze writing and language and you fail with this.

Reality check: aye have fun with this board and apparently at your, among others, expense...and ironically (for you at least, my poor boy) aye make money from my writing. Until your language comprehension skills improve you will continue to struggle with my words.  Aye accept this with students who lack these skills but the problem of comprehension is solely yours.  'Tis a pity and aye am sorry for you...but good luck. ;)

BTW, please work on your attempts to write poetry, and please have somebody review them before you publish. 
Your supposed poem couldn't stump anybody since there was nothing to get out of that gibberish. 
It was just really lame and fairly indecipherable text like almost all of your weird arrrggg aye'm a pirate posts.

BTW, your take on Iraq wasn't brilliant/novel or something that deserves praise, a parade or anything for you.  It's a duh obvious common sense point of view. 
Saddam had to go one way or another since he was a blood thirsty genocidal maniac.
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 07, 2012, 09:38:45 AM »
Too harsh Chuck. Too harsh and unsubstantiated.  You should know the ranking system is uncompromising BS.  Attacking someone for their choice of law school is weak.

Not saying I'm down with Blue's choice of expression or that I can understand what he is trying to say more than half the time, just that going to NYLS has nothing to do with anything.  Your not too far off from mocking his race, religion or car choice or some other irrelevant poke.  Just sayin.....
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 07, 2012, 12:48:22 PM »
Too harsh Chuck. Too harsh and unsubstantiated.  You should know the ranking system is uncompromising BS.  Attacking someone for their choice of law school is weak.

Not saying I'm down with Blue's choice of expression or that I can understand what he is trying to say more than half the time, just that going to NYLS has nothing to do with anything.  Your not too far off from mocking his race, religion or car choice or some other irrelevant poke.  Just sayin.....

I disagree.  My opinion is not overly harsh or unsubstantiated. 

The law school ranking systems have some problems but are still pretty good.  There are plenty of much better law schools in the New York area he could have been accepted to if he was qualified to be offered admission.

I never came close to mocking his race or religion or anything like that.

BlueWarrior has posted several personal attacks with accusations, assumptions and conclusions against me that are insulting and completely false. 

I've responded reasonably in a civilized way to some of the nonsense he has posted using verified facts I know to be true.
I haven't resorted to gutter level childish grade school insults founded on baseless assumptions of the type he has thrown at me.

I'm mainly criticizing his terrible writing and rebutting his ridiculous attacks, points of view, and horribly flawed reasoning.

If you have a lot of time to spare (at least a week), read his previous posts that go back several years to get a better picture of him and his perspectives. 
I'm not recommending you do that since it would inevitably lead to you thinking and wanting to

He has been starting threads and posting mounds of fairly undecipherable nonsense on this board for many years, almost all of it here in the off topic board.  You can check his user profile info to see his stats overview.

"The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 07, 2012, 01:47:49 PM »
....it's nice when others back us up in our opinions...like when you agreed with me regarding Iraq....the actual topic of this thread...your support is nice...but aye stand by my own assessment and don't need to weakly bring up your sideline support...aye stand tall by myself...there is no "we" when aye form opinions...aye trust mine without the crutch support of a sapling greenhouse.

aye will remind you that the topic of the thread references Iraq...(you want to discuss me in this thread)...aye think you lost focus..got off point...in any case you seem scattered...lol...

Most students take the lsats and go to law school to create a career for themselves...and aye understand that rankings and ratings and school prestige is important to you....aye've been successful with my career for some time now...aye got the degree because aye could...don't really need it and don't know if aye'll ever use it...

....so keep studying...keep researching...keep guessing.

My j.d. is a trophy. :)

The information you posted about yourself explains a lot and supports my point of view about you, especially regarding your terrible writing, grammar, reasoning skills, unwarranted assumptions, nonsensical rants and opinions. 

There is plenty of evidence in your posts to justify Julie Fern repeatedly calling you Blue Idiot. 

Your skills with reading, comprehending and writing English text are horrible.  Maybe your weird ways of communicating with butchered English fly with some people in Brooklyn, but they still suck, as do your reasoning abilities.   For example, you misinterpreted and invalidly criticized my use of the word "we".  In the context it was an appropriate and valid statement.  Myself, Julie Fern and a few others have mocked you in this thread, hence "WE".

You amuse me Blue dude.  Your faulty assumptions and conclusions are entertaining. 

Your poor reasoning skills are partially illustrated by the fact that the best you were able to accomplish was getting into NYLS.
Median LSAT score of admitted students = 154
Median UGPA of admitted students = 3.25
NYLS USNWR 2011 rank = 135 and it is tied with several other schools that are also ranked 135. The lowest numerical rank they assigned is 143.  Law schools below that were not given a numerical rank.

Regarding your indigo nonsense, your head was filled with kind words from your parents/caretakers once they figured out you were 'special' when raising you while you were a child. Short bus to school type of special because they and others (teachers) noticed that there was something wrong/different with you and your behavior compared to most other children.

Robert Todd Carroll points out that labeling a child an indigo is an alternative to a diagnosis that implies imperfection, damage or mental illness, which may appeal to many parents, a belief echoed by academic psychologists.

Given the choice, who wouldn't rather believe their children are special and chosen for some high mission rather than that they have a brain disorder?

Sorry to give you the bad news dude.

PS:  There is only one courthouse I'm aware of that is off Court Street in Brooklyn, a Federal Bankruptcy Court.  There is also Brooklyn law school, which is a much higher ranked LS than the one you attended.  You working at one of those places or at one of the many retail/food shops on the street?

...do the research... ;)

Blue,

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 07, 2012, 04:31:17 PM »
I'm not giving anyone my support.  I'm not saying he is decipherable or that I agree or even understand him more than %50 of the time- not a shining endorsement.

I was saying: attacking where he went to law school is as arbitrary and fallacious as attacking any other irrelevant aspect (like race or any other unrelated label).  A score he got one morning on an arbitrary test does not make him an idiot (neither does his SATs or tax returns). Writing a poem and thinking I mistook it for Frost does, but that's neither here nor there.

I'm not your enemy Blue, but I don't agree with much of what you argue- doesn't mean irrelevant things about you have anything to do with anything, regardless of their relative intent. 

I guess all I am saying is going to NYLS does not equal wrong, right or spaghetti monster.  Saying such is just weak.  Weak enough to illicit my support? It has been known to happen.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2012, 12:03:30 AM »
...up chuck is a nice guy...aye'm not about to handle him the way aye mock and beat the shite out of that bigot on the board...so don't worry about him trying to rip NYLS...

They say living well is revenge enough and aye live better than comfortable...aye do make fun of friends and colleagues who have spent much money and MOSTLY time going to ivy league schools...many of them were sweating in the law library at Yale while aye was sweating my ass off in the far east....aye make fun of them and they have to take it because they really have nothing which compares to a life of adventure...and success planted, nurtured and reaped through personal and independent efforts...these guys got money and aye'm the one slapping down the black metal to pay the check...funny...

...my degree was because aye had the time and thought it would be fun...most of what aye studied is good in theory but not really practical even when one practices law...my degree is a trophy...nice to have...nice, like .up's remarks. ;D

...he can try to poke fun all he wants...it's very amusing...like criticizing the ocean worthiness of a ship which has already left the port and is half way around the earth.

..it's funny..he thinks aye'm the one off a little bit and he's the one who doesn't even know he went off topic..lol..

...learning, he still is the young padwan. ;)

I'm not giving anyone my support.  I'm not saying he is decipherable or that I agree or even understand him more than %50 of the time- not a shining endorsement.

I was saying: attacking where he went to law school is as arbitrary and fallacious as attacking any other irrelevant aspect (like race or any other unrelated label).  A score he got one morning on an arbitrary test does not make him an idiot (neither does his SATs or tax returns). Writing a poem and thinking I mistook it for Frost does, but that's neither here nor there.

I'm not your enemy Blue, but I don't agree with much of what you argue- doesn't mean irrelevant things about you have anything to do with anything, regardless of their relative intent. 

I guess all I am saying is going to NYLS does not equal wrong, right or spaghetti monster.  Saying such is just weak.  Weak enough to illicit my support? It has been known to happen.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2012, 02:44:07 PM »

Blue,

Thanks for the backhanded compliment.  :-\

Unfortunately you included more insults, invalid assumptions and conclusions about me.  I appreciate you acknowledging that I'm a nice guy since that is true, but starting off your post by referring to me as up chuck casts doubt on the sincerity of your supposed compliment. 

I agreed with you about certain issues regarding Iraq, Saddam Hussein, his regime, and his family.  You actually wrote a few good posts that weren't in pirate talk, made sense and were understandable.  Most of your other posts are undecipherable because of your weird pirate phrasing, misspellings, and other weird ways of writing. 

It's a bummer you got upset that the thread meandered/derailed a bit from the subject title.
I'm not sure why you are surprised and complaining about it, especially since you helped cause it with insults and stupid inaccurate accusations. 

Deal with it.  Doing that shouldn't be a challenge for you since you've had adventures all over the world including in the middle east. 
You've been posting a lot of rambling nonsense on this discussion board for years. Hopefully you have also been reading threads other than the ones you've started.
This thread you started going off track a bit shouldn't be an unusual event to you and cause your panties to get in a wad, especially since this is the off topic board.

Switching from pirate talk to posting a quote from Stars Wars to insult me is an impressive demonstration of your wordsmith abilities, creativity and originality.

Here's a tribute to you and playing with your Star Wars toys:

Maybe you should consider proofreading the text you write every now and then.

...up chuck is a nice guy...aye'm not about to handle him the way aye mock and beat the shite out of that bigot on the board...so don't worry about him trying to rip NYLS...

They say living well is revenge enough and aye live better than comfortable...aye do make fun of friends and colleagues who have spent much money and MOSTLY time going to ivy league schools...many of them were sweating in the law library at Yale while aye was sweating my ass off in the far east....aye make fun of them and they have to take it because they really have nothing which compares to a life of adventure...and success planted, nurtured and reaped through personal and independent efforts...these guys got money and aye'm the one slapping down the black metal to pay the check...funny...

...my degree was because aye had the time and thought it would be fun...most of what aye studied is good in theory but not really practical even when one practices law...my degree is a trophy...nice to have...nice, like .up's remarks. ;D

...he can try to poke fun all he wants...it's very amusing...like criticizing the ocean worthiness of a ship which has already left the port and is half way around the earth.

..it's funny..he thinks aye'm the one off a little bit and he's the one who doesn't even know he went off topic..lol..

...learning, he still is the young padwan. ;)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 16, 2012, 05:42:33 PM »
maybe he just practicing talk like pirate day.

winchester buttre

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2012, 04:19:37 PM »
 I think we went off topic here.