Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Was going to Iraq by the usa a good idea?

yes
 6 (54.5%)
no
 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: was going to Iraq a good idea?  (Read 9438 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: was going to Iraq a good idea?
« Reply #100 on: January 04, 2012, 11:48:28 PM »
Can 't help it if the poem stumped Chuck...and made fortook think it was frost...

...very, very funny...
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2012, 12:46:35 PM »

Maybe you'll understand this one better Blue:

BTW, please work on your attempts to write poetry, and please have somebody review them before you publish. 
Your supposed poetry couldn't stump anybody since there is nothing to get out of your gibberish. 
Your writing and copy/pasting are just really lame and fairly indecipherable text like almost all of your weird arrrggg aye'm a pirate posts.

Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2012, 01:22:37 PM »
Can 't help it if the poem stumped Chuck...and made fortook think it was frost...

...very, very funny...

you mistake obfuscation for depth.

twit.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2012, 01:42:15 PM »
Listen, .UP....you posted puerile again...
You are obviously a kid...and that's fine; not your fault.
But you don't have, at this point, what it takes to be successful particularly if you choose law as your career...you have to be able to analyze writing and language and you fail with this.

Reality check: aye have fun with this board and apparently at your, among others, expense...and ironically (for you at least, my poor boy) aye make money from my writing. Until your language comprehension skills improve you will continue to struggle with my words.  Aye accept this with students who lack these skills but the problem of comprehension is solely yours.  'Tis a pity and aye am sorry for you...but good luck. ;)

I hope you can decipher this last post?

BTW, please work on your attempts to write poetry, and please have somebody review them before you publish. 
Your supposed poem couldn't stump anybody since there was nothing to get out of that gibberish. 
It was just really lame and fairly indecipherable text like almost all of your weird arrrggg aye'm a pirate posts.

Here's the best part...you understood my take on Iraq...delicious. 8)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2012, 02:03:36 PM »
My man, aye know you are stupid but the dude thought it was a frost poem.

Wake up.

...very, very funny...

twit.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2012, 09:25:47 PM »
meh Blue.  Of course I didn't think it was Frost.  Wasted sarcasm.  I know that poem was written by Chaucer, uh duh.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2012, 03:34:25 AM »
meh Blue.  Of course I didn't think it was Frost.  Wasted sarcasm.  I know that poem was written by Chaucer, uh duh.

Aye got a kick out of it too, mon...maybe more than you.  :)

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2012, 09:31:49 AM »
But you don't have, at this point, what it takes to be successful particularly if you choose law as your career...you have to be able to analyze writing and language and you fail with this.

Reality check: aye have fun with this board and apparently at your, among others, expense...and ironically (for you at least, my poor boy) aye make money from my writing. Until your language comprehension skills improve you will continue to struggle with my words.  Aye accept this with students who lack these skills but the problem of comprehension is solely yours.  'Tis a pity and aye am sorry for you...but good luck. ;)

Your supposed poem couldn't stump anybody since there was nothing to get out of that gibberish. 
It was just really lame and fairly indecipherable text like almost all of your weird arrrggg aye'm a pirate posts.

only way you make money on writing if someone pay you stop.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2012, 09:32:29 AM »
My man, aye know you are stupid but the dude thought it was a frost poem.

Wake up.

...very, very funny...

twit.

no one did, you twit.

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2012, 07:01:50 PM »

Blue,

Have you not yet realized that we are making fun of you because of your poor reading, reasoning, writing and comprehension skills?  Your basic English comprehension, grammar, spelling of simple words and punctuation skills are fifth grade level at best.  Your misinterpretations of most posts/discussions/politics/world events/current news/etc. are also part of what people continue to make fun of you about.

The assertions, conclusions and assumptions you made about me are all incorrect.

Since you brought up the topic and since most of your crazy posts are concentrated here in the off-topic board, I have a question for you.  Have you taken the LSAT and have you attended law school and graduated?  Also, what's with the indigo label you keep using to describe yourself?  Is it a weird cult or an exclusive club or something like that?

BTW, your take on Iraq wasn't brilliant/novel or something that deserves praise, a parade or anything for you.  It's a duh obvious common sense point of view. 
Saddam had to go one way or another since he was a blood thirsty genocidal maniac.
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"