Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Was going to Iraq by the usa a good idea?

yes
 6 (54.5%)
no
 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: was going to Iraq a good idea?  (Read 8605 times)

LincolnLover

Re: was going to Iraq a good idea?
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2011, 05:14:58 PM »
nothing like genocide and holocausts to create humor.
want to make some 9/11 joke while your at it? :-X

kurds = turds.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2011, 12:51:00 AM »

You got Excellent visceral examples...sorry

when it seems my writing feels like a cloudy gibberish view.

Typically I view BlueWarriors posts as a bunch of weird rambling gibberish (that indigo thing is weird dude, it makes you sound crazy), but he has made some really good arguments and solid points in this thread.

The Hussein regime had to go one way or another.  It was a pure evil genocidal, ruthless regime that was a major ongoing threat to the lives of millions of ordinary people trying to live in the area as well as to stability and the possibility of peace in the middle east.  The number of people that suffered daily and that were killed by him/his regime over several decades is mind boggling.  Countless people, even many of his top inner circle people over the years were summarily executed on a whim or because of a sudden mood swing without second thought. 

One example of the ruthlessness of the family is that one of the sons had a star player of the national soccer team executed on the spot (on the field in the stadium) after missing a goal shot or making a bad kick or something like that.  The son was unhappy about the missed kick and ordered his goons to immediately shoot the player in the head right there on the field after the play in front of the crowd.

Hussein had gathered more wealth than 1000s of people could burn through to have a comfortable life in 100s of lifetimes while he left well over 99% of the population of the country with virtually nothing, having to struggle to have basic necessities such as food and shelter each day and living in constant fear of being executed on the spot on a whim.  With the wealth he accumulated while he left the population living in squalor and constant fear of death he built around 28 giant palaces (of the size that it would take years to even visit and hang out in each room of one for a little bit of time), many of which he never even stepped foot in. 

Saddam was given many many chances over several decades to change his ways but instead basically just said F-ck you world and kept killing and taking and oppressing.  He was given the opportunity numerous times to step down and take off with his mind bending amounts of wealth to just go somewhere, chill and enjoy it.  He choose not to do that because he loved the thrill of power and killing people whenever he felt like it. 

The world is a much better place now that he and his sons are gone IMHO. I'm not a fan of the death penalty and would rather he be rotting in a small high security -no escape possible- cell somewhere though, but I'm happy that it was done with a fair full public trial, unlike how Gaddafi was taken out. 

kurds = turds.

Aye agree.

This guy jul fen is bit o bigot.

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 11, 2011, 03:45:39 PM »

kurds = turds.

nah.  no easy rhymes there.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 11, 2011, 03:46:27 PM »

Typically I view BlueWarriors posts as a bunch of weird rambling gibberish (that indigo thing is weird dude, it makes you sound crazy), but he has made some really good arguments and solid points in this thread.

The Hussein regime had to go one way or another.  It was a pure evil genocidal, ruthless regime that was a major ongoing threat to the lives of millions of ordinary people trying to live in the area as well as to stability and the possibility of peace in the middle east.  The number of people that suffered daily and that were killed by him/his regime over several decades is mind boggling.  Countless people, even many of his top inner circle people over the years were summarily executed on a whim or because of a sudden mood swing without second thought. 

One example of the ruthlessness of the family is that one of the sons had a star player of the national soccer team executed on the spot (on the field in the stadium) after missing a goal shot or making a bad kick or something like that.  The son was unhappy about the missed kick and ordered his goons to immediately shoot the player in the head right there on the field after the play in front of the crowd.

Hussein had gathered more wealth than 1000s of people could burn through to have a comfortable life in 100s of lifetimes while he left well over 99% of the population of the country with virtually nothing, having to struggle to have basic necessities such as food and shelter each day and living in constant fear of being executed on the spot on a whim.  With the wealth he accumulated while he left the population living in squalor and constant fear of death he built around 28 giant palaces (of the size that it would take years to even visit and hang out in each room of one for a little bit of time), many of which he never even stepped foot in. 

Saddam was given many many chances over several decades to change his ways but instead basically just said F-ck you world and kept killing and taking and oppressing.  He was given the opportunity numerous times to step down and take off with his mind bending amounts of wealth to just go somewhere, chill and enjoy it.  He choose not to do that because he loved the thrill of power and killing people whenever he felt like it. 

The world is a much better place now that he and his sons are gone IMHO. I'm not a fan of the death penalty and would rather he be rotting in a small high security -no escape possible- cell somewhere though, but I'm happy that it was done with a fair full public trial, unlike how Gaddafi was taken out. 

kurds = turds.

Aye agree.

not forget tact and diplomacy, you stupid goatfucker.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2011, 06:53:51 PM »

kurds = turds.

Aye agree.

not forget tact and diplomacy, you stupid goatfucker.

Aye'm not sure who you are responding to...so aye'll take a poke at it...first of all that's Mister stupid goatfucher for you...okay?

Tact and you? Diplomacy toward you? Funny...mmlol.

u had chance, you smarmy buttwhol.

Tough to take down tyrants like hitler, hussein and quadafi without force...recently they asked quadafi to step down"pretty please"....you saw how that worked out...quadafi was hiding in a tube with a gold revolver when they found him, right.????  Err tact didn't work nor diplomacy.

U not bigot? Thoughts on undocumented workers?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2011, 06:59:21 PM »
     you such twit.  you make sound like you found them.

back to your star wars play figures.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2011, 10:25:39 PM »
Hmmm

THEY ask him to step down.  YOU go and kill him?  NOT your place, but THEIRS.  KILLING people is BAD. DON'T kill people unless YOU have to.  YOU don't have to.  You seem to NOT understand that. Maybe its better for some groups, but YOU still KILLED people. Caps ARE silly.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you need to listen to Ron Paul.  I might rather put up with the rest of his craziness if we would just stop invading people- for the love of f.uck.

"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2011, 07:18:35 AM »
blueidiot not going understand that.  it believe in killing, so long as others do bleeding.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 18, 2011, 01:28:27 PM »
     you such twit.  you make sound like you found them.

back to your star wars play figures.

Glad aye got to you. Aye? Aye discovered them?  Good aye'm in your head. Maybe U realize undocumented workers are people too...trying to exist...just like your undocumented ancestors

And yes, to take down military dictators and diplomacy fails...what then?,  u got nothing..but Germany thrives today..Iraq on way to success..guess what? ESP Kurds.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 18, 2011, 01:36:01 PM »
Hmmm

THEY ask him to step down.  YOU go and kill him?  NOT your place, but THEIRS.  KILLING people is BAD. DON'T kill people unless YOU have to.  YOU don't have to.  You seem to NOT understand that. Maybe its better for some groups, but YOU still KILLED people. Caps ARE silly.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you need to listen to Ron Paul.  I might rather put up with the rest of his craziness if we would just stop invading people- for the love of f.uck.

Isolationists fade.....oppressed peoples  rise... We live in a global community and sometimes others ak for help.