Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Was going to Iraq by the usa a good idea?

yes
 6 (54.5%)
no
 5 (45.5%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: was going to Iraq a good idea?  (Read 9237 times)

.Chuck

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question-Type Finder utility
Re: was going to Iraq a good idea?
« Reply #60 on: December 18, 2011, 03:13:44 PM »

Bluewarrior,

For once in the last ~six years I've been reading this board you made a little sense in a few posts in this thread with decent writing/grammar, spelling, reasoning and morality.  Unfortunately it appears those posts were the result of brief fleeting moments of mental clarity, after which you quickly degenerated back into talking like a pirate mode.

Pick a theme.  Are you going with being a Pirate, a Jedi or a robot constructed by a Sith lord? The aye aye and other Pirates of the Caribbean themed phrasing in your posts is childish. Do you know that real life pirates, past and present, are evil violent ruthless people?

I agree with Julie that you should lay off playing with the video games, fantasy movies and action figures for a while.
Quote from: goaliechica

IOPJCRN (In other PJC-related news)
cheeseburger glazed donut bun
 "The burger has been met by criticism from burger puritans and from people who...WANT TO LIVE"

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 18, 2011, 04:44:48 PM »
     you such twit.  you make sound like you found them.

back to your star wars play figures.

Glad aye got to you. Aye? Aye discovered them?  Good aye'm in your head. Maybe U realize undocumented workers are people too...trying to exist...just like your undocumented ancestors

And yes, to take down military dictators and diplomacy fails...what then?,  u got nothing..but Germany thrives today..Iraq on way to success..guess what? ESP Kurds.

you "got" to julie in way coackroach julie squash got to julie.

you just spot on sidewalk, dipshit.

and since when julie oppose world war ii, asshat?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 18, 2011, 10:43:31 PM »

Bluewarrior,

For once in the last ~six years I've been reading this board you made a little sense in a few posts in this thread with decent writing/grammar, spelling, reasoning and morality.  Unfortunately it appears those posts were the result of brief fleeting moments of mental clarity, after which you quickly degenerated back into talking like a pirate mode.

Pick a theme.  Are you going with being a Pirate, a Jedi or a robot constructed by a Sith lord? The aye aye and other Pirates of the Caribbean themed phrasing in your posts is childish. Do you know that real life pirates, past and present, are evil violent ruthless people?

I agree with Julie that you should lay off playing with the video games, fantasy movies and action figures for a while.

From Trinidad,mon. Ef ya don like mah writing ya not get me.  Aye been jawin fah years like dis...sorry aye shake ya but obfuscation needs an anchor...

Aye don think tyrants should oppress people...we have no need for saddam Hussein and we had no need for hitler.....

Someone had to do the dirty work....Some isolationists are selfish cowards...
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2011, 10:56:06 PM »
Temper temper...u think ww2 big mistake too...all those guns and bullets...u think fdr warmonger...it documented on this board..that why u no credibility.
 U not even know who Kurds r til bluie tel u.

Hell... U think us civil war big mistake....
Look in mirror...now that might b mistake.
 ;D

Glad aye got to you. Aye? Aye discovered them?  Good aye'm in your head. Maybe U realize undocumented workers are people too...trying to exist...just like your undocumented ancestors

And yes, to take down military dictators and diplomacy fails...what then?,  u got nothing..but Germany thrives today..Iraq on way to success..guess what? ESP Kurds.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2011, 11:41:49 PM »
Kim jong il dead...that is a step in right direction....

Wow....no military needed to take him down....uh oh, though...

Did he have a sons?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2011, 07:34:41 AM »
Temper temper...u think ww2 big mistake too...all those guns and bullets...u think fdr warmonger...it documented on this board..that why u no credibility.

;D

did spot on sidewalk speak?

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2011, 04:35:52 PM »
Chuck, that was fleeting support.  You ended up hurting Blue more than helping him and forced him to use up resources to accommodate you. An analogy for the U.S. invasion of  Iraq perhaps?

The "aye" thing is pretty silly, btw.  Hard to sound like anything but a fool when talking like a pirate.  Dodgeball on ESPN 8, the Ocho, tapped into pirate idiocy well.  Arrrrrggggg, I'm a pirate me maties.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2011, 08:11:29 PM »
he not known as blueidiot for nothing.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2011, 08:43:49 PM »
No rebuttal?  And no one is speaking here....if you are reading it then it is written.

Aye know you slow. :)

;D

did spot on sidewalk speak?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2011, 09:14:23 PM »
You keep forgetting the history and timeline...Hussein invaded quwait...our initial operation was our business...Clinton and our armed services continued ongoing operations there...bush jr. continued operations there with armed services and accomplished the task of removing the military regime...and initiated redeployment and drawdown...and guess what?  The people who live there "our interests" are thriving today...

Your argument is nice...but not based in reality...sometimes force is necessary for a greater good...and sometimes it is necessary to use military action against a military tyrant...

Here is why aye write that your argument is nice....why should anyone be killed by an oppressive government? Why should there be killing at all?  Why should anyone have to be rescued by another country or government.

...if there has been another way throughout history to have a military regime step down and a tyrant willingly give up his power through anything but military action aye challenge you to provide a list because aye doubt you can find much.

...and you already acknowledged the benefits the Kurds are doubling down on because of our operations in Iraq....if aye'm not mistaken--that is a GOOD thing---so, thank you.

Hmmm

THEY ask him to step down.  YOU go and kill him?  NOT your place, but THEIRS.  KILLING people is BAD. DON'T kill people unless YOU have to.  YOU don't have to.  You seem to NOT understand that. Maybe its better for some groups, but YOU still KILLED people. Caps ARE silly.

I can't believe I'm about to say this, but you need to listen to Ron Paul.  I might rather put up with the rest of his craziness if we would just stop invading people- for the love of f.uck.

Seriously, man Ron Paul is not crazy...he is a constitutionalist.  Aye would enjoy seeing him debate Obama... Aye think Paul would make a great cic.