Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Powerscore Virtual LSAT course  (Read 632 times)

Zedsdead

• View Profile
Powerscore Virtual LSAT course
« on: June 25, 2011, 01:16:40 PM »
Has anyone on this board taken the virtual LSAT course by Powerscore?  It is $995 so if anyone could provide some feedback before I spent that much cash I would appreciate it.

jvaugh57

• View Profile
Re: Powerscore Virtual LSAT course
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 09:33:47 PM »
I took the course, though I didn't get to finish b/c of a hectic work schedule.  The class room section was not in my area so this was my only option.  Overall I would say that I liked the course and the fact they give you several lesson plans in writing means that you can go back and re-use them if you need to;  I'm going back through them now.  The powerscore virtual course is much better than the testmasters.net course because you get thorough course materials in writing and actual classroom hours (albeit through a computer screen)....w/ the testmasters version you baisically pay $900 to sit in front of a computer screen and they won't allow you to print of their materials.  Powerscore makes their course much more user friendly.

I think the three bibles and maybe the question type workbooks that powerscore also offers would be just as good as taking their virtual course...There isn't really anything that isn't already covered in the bibles.  If you can afford the online course go for it, but otherwise you'll be fine with the perviously mentioned texts....provided you have the discipline to self-study.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.