Off-Topic Area > Politics and Law-Related News

study in spain


Donīt be stupid, if you are american and hispanic the best thing you can do is study in Spain. In Madrid you can find really good colleges, the most expensives ones are 8.000€ and the publics colleges 800€ per year. Thatīs not a joke. Feel free to surf in internet.

Uh, I see many crazy ones on LSD, but this one might be the craziest.  I love Europe, I love Spain, but you can't go to school there if you want to practice here.  Hispanic or not, why aren't you focusing on Puerto Rico or Mex.  One is US and the other you can get crossover practice jobs.  They both speak Spanish just fine, even if one is super hard to understand. :)


[0] Message Index

Go to full version