Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Awaiting LSAT Scores  (Read 542 times)

IClawstud

• View Profile
Awaiting LSAT Scores
« on: June 20, 2011, 03:16:12 PM »
I personally am getting so anxious about getting the results of the LSAT. I think I did well on it but the suspense is killing me. Does anyone have any predictions of when the scores will be sent. I think the LSAC website said they are supposed to come in on the 29th.. but apparently they always come in earlier?

gatorslaw

• View Profile
Re: Awaiting LSAT Scores
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 09:34:11 PM »
The scores are traditionally released before the scheduled date. June scores of the last 10 years have been  released 17-19 days after the test so that would put us anywhere from Thursday 23rd-Saturday 25th. When the scheduled release date falls on a Monday, they're usually released on the previous Friday; however, this year's scheduled release date falls on a Wednesday which is a little funky and makes it a little more unpredictable.

All in all, scores have been released as early as 12 days before the scheduled date...so realistically speaking they could come out any time. More likely though, we'll be emailed any time between this Thursday and Monday...but who knows??? The wait is killlin' me :)