Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Logic games books  (Read 588 times)

Zedsdead

• View Profile
Logic games books
« on: June 18, 2011, 07:31:08 PM »

Anyone have any books other than the logic game bible they would recommend?

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Logic games books
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2011, 07:11:44 PM »
Kolby's Master the LSAT is good.  I never used this one, but I heard good things about LSAT Logic Games for Dummies.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Miami88

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2011, 09:19:51 AM »
I'm liking the Kaplan book - but I'm not sure how it stacks up against others. I started the Kaplan book getting about 90% accuracy in about 15-20 min per game. I am half way through the book and am now at 100% accuracy at about 10-11 min. per game. I'm probably gonna be buying the McGraw and PowerScore books after I finish Kaplan.

If you do pick multiple books - make sure not to get confused with your methodology. In the end you should pick one way to do each step/game type/question type - if that means combining different tech. thats fine, just as long as it works .

Good luck

scenariosolver

• View Profile
    • www.scenariosolver.com
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 11:59:31 PM »
All,

Books are not optimal for learning Logic Games.  Believe I have read them.  It is difficult to understand how deductions actually occur that lead to the correct solution strategy.   

Take a look at scenariosolver.com - for 13 bucks you get 30 days access to a video solution of every single released LSAT logic game in existence.  Any setup, any problems with a question.  It is a powerful and inexpensive tool.  I don't sell any books and would never care to.  Whatever logic game YOU have that is giving you trouble... you have a video solution at your fingertips. 

www.ScenarioSolver.com Video Solutions of all releasedLSAT Logic Games - 13$ a month unlimited access