Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: THIS BOARD IS DEAD.  (Read 3639 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
Re: THIS BOARD IS DEAD.
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 04:30:59 PM »
the board is in decline because of the success of george w. bush and our armed services in iraq... the kurdish people are now running the show in northern iraq and are happy to be rid of a murdering dictator...(along the way people did not like the "wrangler politique" of the enigmatic w...so they complained, they naysayed, they tried anyway they could to put bush out of business...guess what...

THEY FAILED!!!  AND THE NAYSAYERS, AND DOVESELLERS HAVE NOTHING TO DISCUSS ANYMORE...

also, barak obama is following lock, stock and barrel---the bush policies....it is obama's best policy...my personal favorite policy of barak obama was keeping up with the bush doctrine...and if you fail to realize this...the pentagon kept most bush people and gates remained as the sec. of d....

so the far left...the ad-libs and the naysayers have been silenced by success and by barak obama keeping up with the bushies....

suck on that butter, dovesellers.

you see oppressed peoples, once empowered can be a very good asset and the enigmatic "W" knew this...

many on this board through the 00's were haters and liberal twats with their heads in the sand...they did not like bush

already the history books are giving credit to bush for starting the trend of removing "oppressive regimes"...bush started it and the oppressed people in tunisia, egypt, libya, yemen are rising up to put down the tyrants..

...yes the board is in decline because their is no "bush" to kick around anymore...he did his job...was very successful and his legacy is playing out in front of our eyes..

do yourself a favor...

use a search function and get a history lesson on the kurds and you'll see how "freedom from tyranny" is good for your health.!!!!

Quote from:  link=topic=4025993.msg5393266#msg5393266 date=1308793668

Quote from:  link=topic=4025993.msg5393327#msg5393327 date=1309140202
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2011, 10:38:53 PM »
aye use this board as a secondary email and to give directions to my friends now....
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2011, 01:27:52 PM »
thank you aspiring.... I am also a African American Male 24 years old

The new side of LSD:  LSD, the dating site-  Where young singles can find happiness. I'm Latin, male, 28 and open to......

Sorry guys I couldn't resist.

Seriously now, back to trying to help you- The Law School Project is designed to help AA students get into law school.  I'll admit I'm not big on the exclusiveness aspect, but helping anyone is a good thing.  I have no personal experience with them, but did a little research.  They offer a LAST/Application boot camp.

PS
I have no idea what Bluewarrior is talking about.  Trying to pick a fight maybe?  Doesn't make any sense. I think him and Julie Fern might be the same person..
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2011, 06:46:13 PM »
the board is in decline because of the success of george w. bush and our armed services in iraq... the kurdish people are now running the show in northern iraq and are happy to be rid of a murdering dictator...(along the way people did not like the "wrangler politique" of the enigmatic w...so they complained, they naysayed, they tried anyway they could to put bush out of business...guess what...

THEY FAILED!!!  AND THE NAYSAYERS, AND DOVESELLERS HAVE NOTHING TO DISCUSS ANYMORE...

also, barak obama is following lock, stock and barrel---the bush policies....it is obama's best policy...my personal favorite policy of barak obama was keeping up with the bush doctrine...and if you fail to realize this...the pentagon kept most bush people and gates remained as the sec. of d....

so the far left...the ad-libs and the naysayers have been silenced by success and by barak obama keeping up with the bushies....

suck on that butter, dovesellers.

you see oppressed peoples, once empowered can be a very good asset and the enigmatic "W" knew this...

many on this board through the 00's were haters and liberal twats with their heads in the sand...they did not like bush

already the history books are giving credit to bush for starting the trend of removing "oppressive regimes"...bush started it and the oppressed people in tunisia, egypt, libya, yemen are rising up to put down the tyrants..

...yes the board is in decline because their is no "bush" to kick around anymore...he did his job...was very successful and his legacy is playing out in front of our eyes..

do yourself a favor...

use a search function and get a history lesson on the kurds and you'll see how "freedom from tyranny" is good for your health.!!!!

Quote from:  link=topic=4025993.msg5393266#msg5393266 date=1308793668

Quote from:  link=topic=4025993.msg5393327#msg5393327 date=1309140202

get back on your meds, putz.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2011, 06:47:47 PM »
I have no idea what Bluewarrior is talking about.  Trying to pick a fight maybe?  Doesn't make any sense. I think him and Julie Fern might be the same person..

that why he...well...idiot.   and republican idiot at that.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2011, 06:49:14 PM »
aye use this board as a secondary email and to give directions to my friends now....

your goat on lsd?

MY2CENTS7

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2011, 04:47:38 AM »
^As a late joiner myself, I pretty much wondered why there were barely any new posts, is there any other hotspot people on here post on or is that it?  :(

www.all4jds.com seem to be active, but I think this is still and important board, I was in High School in 1975.

MY2CENTS

MY2CENTS7

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2011, 04:58:57 AM »
When I was in high school between 2004-2008 this was one of the busiest law sites on the web! Now its dead. R.I.P LSD.

It is up to YOU to WAKE THE BOARD UP!  Something Positive would be encouraging to most of us!

www.all4jds.com seems to have some decent content.

MY2CENTS

lawyerintraining

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2011, 11:13:08 PM »
When I was in high school between 2004-2008 this was one of the busiest law sites on the web! Now its dead. R.I.P LSD.

It is up to YOU to WAKE THE BOARD UP!  Something Positive would be encouraging to most of us!

www.all4jds.com seems to have some decent content.

MY2CENTS

Yeah but that appears to mainly be for barprep.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2011, 10:14:27 AM »
and now this thread dead.  go figure!