Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: am i screwed?  (Read 8035 times)

sollicitus

Re: am i screwed?
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2012, 09:50:35 AM »
Why do you keep bringing up mental health generalizations, aside from being insensitive, it is some what shallow and juvenile. Its also gotten old and lame as your standard insult.

I was seeing what education and knowledge level I was dealing with, with you.  I stated questionable facts and generalizations to see if you could understand, i.e. criticize.  To see if you could reason through. Or from an adversarial prospective- ways I could choose to maneuver you.

So far, I can lie about the facts- you don't know them.  I can make wild meaningless generalizations- you can't see ridiculous over expanding.  I can anticipate your insults- the mental health thing was old after the second time you used it.

As a practical matter, its a bad idea to reveal these strategies, but you're a fool and it doesn't matter. Moreover, I can't express anything to you in a subtle way.  I shouldn't have had to tell you what I was doing. Silly boy, it was obvious. 

Thank you for the metal health facilities tidbit. I'm glad there are facilities in my state. I will seek one out per your well informed and knowledgeable suggestion. Do they have cookies?  I like cookies.  Do you like cookies.? Who doesn't like cookies? I like cookies.

yes your can ramble like the idiot you are, and no one can stop you........the power, the power!!!!!!! Ok time to get back off the furniture before the nurse needles you again. :P

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2012, 11:51:13 AM »
Its like talking to a parrot that can only say- "you're crazy, you're crazy".

You need to add pirate talk- "Arrrgggg. My parrot say ye must be crazy. That be good enuf for ye to be sleepin wit Davey Jones. Arrrg".

Before you say it- I know, I know.  I need to seek out mental health professionals in my state after the nurse medicates me from atop a table- As clever and original as the first ten times.  Never gets old.

Surprise us and say something else. If that's even possible.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."

sollicitus

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2012, 03:37:33 PM »
Its like talking to a parrot that can only say- "you're crazy, you're crazy".

You need to add pirate talk- "Arrrgggg. My parrot say ye must be crazy. That be good enuf for ye to be sleepin wit Davey Jones. Arrrg".

Before you say it- I know, I know.  I need to seek out mental health professionals in my state after the nurse medicates me from atop a table- As clever and original as the first ten times.  Never gets old.

Surprise us and say something else. If that's even possible.

Of course, you can't be insane because insane people often are overjoyed when it is pointed out to them..... ::)
Guess you are just an idiot trying to argue with himself then. My mistake, not crazy. Just an idiot who acts crazy.

fortook

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2012, 04:01:28 PM »
Lol,that's why that fool picked a fight with me.  It was sollicitus using another name. Different words same incoherency and never ending repetition.

Ha, ha- San Dimas High School football rules!!!!!!, sollocitus, it just rules.

Thank you for finally giving me a clean bill of mental health.  Hugssss.
"Thank you for inviting me, Mrs. Palin." "Thank you for cutting your mullet, Levi."