Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: thinking ahead..  (Read 476 times)

staciii

• View Profile
    • Email
thinking ahead..
« on: May 30, 2011, 02:44:54 AM »
So I'll be applying to schools in fall, and I'm just slightly worried about not getting into the school I'd originally planned on, Seattle U. I'm not in love with the school itself, but I would like to eventually practice in the Seattle area and was told to study where I want to practice. My question is, when applying, assuming I'm accepted to a lower ranked school, and not Seattle U, would you recommend I attend law school elsewhere? Or would it be best to wait a cycle, try improve my LSAT and reapply go Seattle U? I know I want to go law school, and I'm willing to move if that's what it takes.

IrrX

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • You find yourself in a very actionable position.
    • View Profile
    • Smith
Re: thinking ahead..
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 03:28:56 AM »
If you really want to stay in Seattle but can't get into Seattle U, don't go to law school. If you have to study harder and retake the LSAT, do everything you can to get into UW.
Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism.

lisa_hyden

• In matters of conscience, the law of the majority
    • View Profile
    • Nyc Injury Attorney
Re: thinking ahead..
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2011, 06:49:57 AM »
If you really want to stay in Seattle but can't get into Seattle U, don't go to law school. If you have to study harder and retake the LSAT, do everything you can to get into UW.

I agree. Perfect suggestion.