Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: June LSAT  (Read 1089 times)

staciii

• View Profile
    • Email
June LSAT
« on: May 30, 2011, 02:19:12 AM »
I'm signed up to take the LSAT in about one week. Honestly, I'm really nervous about it. I've settled with fact that I most likely won't be getting the score I've originally hoped for, but that's ok. I may be able to take the LSAT in Oct, but my fall schedule is looking to be quite busy, so I don't want to have to count on that. Any last minute prep advice would be really appreciated. I'm not the type to get stressed over tests normally, but the fact that this is a really important test is getting to me. Again, any advice is greatly appreciated. And good luck to any take the test!

John1990

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: June LSAT
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2011, 09:37:47 PM »
IMO this is the time to take a preptest a day and become comfortable with the pace of the test.  If you have a blaring weakness then you should take multiple sections of that type (for me Reading comprehension) a day.
Myself i take a preptest at 12:30 (the time of the test) finish at 3:40 [15 minute break between 3 and 4] and then after dinner (right now) i go and take 2-3 reading comprehension sections and score 15-20 on all of them  :'(
-john

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2011, 08:14:04 PM »
june test be hardest ever.

Beta

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2011, 12:44:35 AM »
June test be hardest ever.

Can you tell me when is the best time to register for the LSAT test, do you recommend the LSAT prep classes? do you think that would help me to prepare for the test?

Thank you

thebilt05

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2011, 08:59:20 AM »
get the LSAC superprep book it is really good.... and you can order some real practice test that was released by LSAC themselves and they are only about 8 dollars a piece I bought 3 of them the December October and June test from 2010.

Remember the LSAT is 75% logical reasoning and analytical reasoning and the rest is reading comprehension. Do really well on the logic.

Im currently in preparation for the October LSAT. I have been doing the logic reasoning with no time. and then I review to see what I got wrong and why. you have to review what you got wrong and why so you dont fall into the same pitfall on future questions. Then after doing that a bunch load of times. Try timing yourself at 31 minutes. I do this bcuz on test day I heard it really faster than practicing. you get 35 mins. on the real test.

thats all i can share as of now i havent taken real one yet

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 12:49:04 PM »
october test be hardest ever.