Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Please help! Need advice on applications.  (Read 205 times)

Lindsey4468

• View Profile
Please help! Need advice on applications.
« on: May 21, 2011, 10:07:29 PM »
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum so if I am doing this wrong, please excuse my mistake.

Would anyone out there be able to tell me if I would have good chances of getting into the following schools?
- SMU
- Baylor
- Tulane
- Texas Tech
- Alabama
- Kansas

I have a 3.25 GPA and will be graduating in December with a BA in Criminology and Criminal Justice from the Univeristy of Texas at Arlington. Although I am not a URM, I am graduating at the age of 20. I have hundreds (maybe a thousand) volunteer hours in college, have worked all the way through, and I am in a sorority, as well as an officer within it. I also am a member of four honor societies, two of which I also hold offices in. I have made Deans list this entire school year (2010-2011) and although my grades began rough (I started college at 16) they have increased steadily to all A's and a few B's over the past two years and ended on a 4.0 in the final semester which law schools will see. I will be applying for the Fall of 2012 but would really appreciate knowing what my chances are at these schools!

---- forgot to mention, I will be taking the LSAT in June. Can you help to tell me what scores I would need for entry to these schools as well.

Sorry for all the questions.... Any help will be greatly appreciated!