Oh boy, be careful what you wish for.
I applied to Widener Harrisburg on a whim, mainly because my wife's family farm is less than 40 minutes away, and I figured I'd apply to see what happened...what was I out except the $16 report fee, right?
Then I got accepted. With a full ride offered. And 14 days to confirm or withdraw.
So now I have to decide...wait or accept? I'm hoping for NKU, but they still have me in their committee review, and if I pass up on this scholarship deal and then don't get an acceptance...
Well, time to do some thinking.