Law School Discussion

Logical reasoning and reading comp help pls

Logical reasoning and reading comp help pls
« on: April 27, 2011, 02:03:31 AM »
Hey everyone!! Well I've been studying for a couple of months now and two things have been killing me. 1.When I slow down and take my time doing the logical reasoning on a test I'm pretty accurate but when i time myself on an LR section I go from -2 to -6 or 7 on each section, sometimes worse! I try to learn from my errors but i keep making the same mistakes.
2. Reading comprehension on the other hand has also been quite difficult. I've been averaging -6 on a given section. After I read the passage I try to get the structure tone viewpoints I'n my head, yet I still get some answers wrong!

I need some help. I work full time as well and I find doing both very difficult. Is it possible to fix these probes by June? And I would love any feedback on how you guys look at your incorrect answers

Re: Logical reasoning and reading comp help pls
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 12:13:02 PM »
IMO, there is only so far you can go studying by yourself.  Consider either a prep course or individual tutoring from an experienced LSAT instructor. 

The potential difference in a good score and a mediocre score can literally translate to hundreds of thousands of dollars over your working lifetime.  It is well worth the investment.

Julie Fern

• hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
Re: Logical reasoning and reading comp help pls
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 05:19:23 PM »
not better you learn spell before tutor lsat?

just askin'.