Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Wrongly Accused By Ebay  (Read 2262 times)

plum7890_0

• View Profile
    • Email
Wrongly Accused By Ebay
« on: April 18, 2011, 01:57:00 PM »
I am hoping someone can help me with a problem concerning Ebay that started 3 weeks ago and I can't seem to get any justice on my part to clear me in this matter. I have been a member and seller on Ebay since 2006, with a 100% positive feedbacks. I have always enjoyed putting items on for auction and have always kept my account in good standings and if I had a problem with anything I have always been able to get the problem settled until now. I received an email 3 weeks ago that my account has been restricted due to being linked to another user whom is no longer a registered user and I do not know who this person is. I contacted ebay and was told by them that I am linked to them and their policies wont allow them to give me any information on how this user is linked to my account, and after 90 days they will review my account to see if my limit of sell could go back to my normal selling activity. I wasn't satisfied with this outcome because I am being accused of something that I have no clue as to what is going on with my account and ebay wont let me even send them proof of anything to try to clear my name. Last week I got another email from them that my account is now Indefinetly Restricted and that I now cant sell at all because it is linked to also now another No Longer Registered User and I am really blown away at this point and can't hardly sleep ,eat, or funtion mentally due to what is going on with my account. I have tried everything to talk with them and get this matter resolved but I cant get any where. The last time I contacted them they said this was their final  decision. Can anyone help me or tell me whom to contact that can help me get my selling priviliges back. Thanks Charlene

ipscientific

• View Profile
Re: Wrongly Accused By Ebay
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2012, 10:44:11 PM »
Call a local lawyer for a free consultation.