Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where can I get a list of lawyer's e-mail addresses by state?  (Read 1222 times)

salve5

• View Profile
    • Email
I'd like to start making a network of lawyers and could use a list of lawyers contact information, especially their e-mails.  I don't mind writing down each one by myself, I just don't know of a place that would list their e-mail addresses...

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Where can I get a list of lawyer's e-mail addresses by state?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 02:39:58 PM »
Each state bars website. California you can just type in names and it will list the area they are in, the firm they work for, telephone number, e-mail. Nevada same thing. I imagine each state bar website does that.

salve5

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 02:55:42 PM »
Awesome, thank you.

I'm also looking for a way to get an updated list of all new litigation complaints filed in a particular state.  Take California again for example.  Any ideas?

MikePing

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Information
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2011, 04:57:36 PM »
There are many practice area list-servs that are usually associated with organizations or state bar practice groups.  Try becoming a student member of the ABA.  I bet you can become a list-serv member.  In those groups, you can send an email out to thousands of lawyers at once and get responses.  Also, you get copies of the emails everyone else sends. 

The groups are usually limited by practice area.