;

Poll

Is Testmasters worth it???

FAU test prep
 0 (0%)
testmasters
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Lsat Prep Course  (Read 873 times)

prettyhiri

• View Profile
    • Email
Lsat Prep Course
« on: March 18, 2011, 11:24:28 PM »
I want to go to law school and I'm planning on taking the June 6, 2011 LSAT. I've heard Testmasters if one of the best but it is very expensive $1450. FAU has an LSAT prep class that is $850 cheaper but also almost 60 hours less of instruction. What should I do? I would like some imput from people who have taken a testmasters lsat course and fau lsat course and let me know if they are worth the while and money.

bradyllewis

• View Profile
    • LSAT Testing Blog
Re: Lsat Prep Course
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 11:45:26 PM »
Testmasters is very good, but like you pointed out it is quite expensive.  In my opinion, if you are serious about the LSAT, you need to do whatever is in your power to improve your score.  If you're able to shell out the money and it is worth it to you, then do it.  If you're not sure about it or don't have the option to spend that much, there are certainly cheaper alternatives.  It's really up to you.  Like you said, there is a lot more prep material in Testmasters, but you have to look at your situation and decide what you want to do.

MikePing

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Law School Information
    • Email
Re: Lsat Prep Course
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 01:31:52 PM »
Find a way to do the long course.  The extra time will make a difference.  I'm not an expert on LSAT, but the consensus that I have seen says that the real improvement comes after 150+ hours of study.