Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT explanations?  (Read 644 times)

syracuse32

• View Profile
    • Email
LSAT explanations?
« on: March 03, 2011, 10:59:08 AM »
I just purchased a book of 10 old LSATs. However, unlike a previous LSAC book, this one does not have the explanations. Is this normal? Where can I find the explanations to these tests?

Barnum

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • griffonprep.com
Re: LSAT explanations?
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 11:11:10 AM »
Unfortunately, pretty much only SuperPrep has explanations in it for the three tests.  The other LSAC books that contain ten tests do not have explanations.  That is why these boards come in handy.  If you get stuck, post the test # section# and question # and usually someone will jump on with an explanation.  Don't post the question itself as that violates copyright.

syracuse32

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 11:16:55 AM »
Thanks. Yes, I just completed the superprep book, and was hoping other LSAC books were formatted with explanations.

My scores have ranged from 151-156, and that's without having time to answer two of the logic games. Reading comp is my strength; in some cases, I've only been getting four wrong in that section.

BTW -- Kaplan tests are much easier than the actual LSAT. I'm sticking with old LSATs from now to June.

Specks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 04:16:51 PM »
You might want to just consider ordering the LSAT tests from the source. Also, if you're having trouble with logic games, I highly recommend the Powerscore LG bible.