Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Where to go?  (Read 1420 times)

90lawschool

• View Profile
Where to go?
« on: February 24, 2011, 02:53:49 PM »
Due to financial reasons, I need to go to as law school where I can get as much covered in scholarships as possible.  I had a 173 on the LSAT and a 4.0 GPA.  I am interested in studying Constitutional Law and am not entirely sure what I want to do after law school (I know it is difficult to practice Con Law so I am hoping to get a better idea of what I want to do in Law during law school).  What schools would I have a good shot at getting a full ride if I apply?

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Where to go?
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2011, 03:21:48 PM »
Honestly, if you are not a flame, then realize that ConLaw is taught at ALL lawschools. With that GPA and LSAT you could get a fullride anywhere, but if you don't know these facts, then yeah your not telling the truth and just making it up for fun.

If serious, apply and find out.

Due to financial reasons, I need to go to as law school where I can get as much covered in scholarships as possible.  I had a 173 on the LSAT and a 4.0 GPA.  I am interested in studying Constitutional Law and am not entirely sure what I want to do after law school (I know it is difficult to practice Con Law so I am hoping to get a better idea of what I want to do in Law during law school).  What schools would I have a good shot at getting a full ride if I apply?