Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Options for people who suck at the LSAT and have a low GPA  (Read 6730 times)

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Options for people who suck at the LSAT and have a low GPA
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2011, 09:13:30 PM »
Sorry that I offended your school but they do have a 51%FIRST YEAR attrition rate. Don't believe me? Ask the ABA.

I just took the LSAT yesterday.

I am estimating a score in the 130's. It was a complete disaster.

I actually have a medical disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), and it started acting up halfway through the test  :D

This guy is flame.  I'm outta here.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2011, 07:10:59 AM »
I didn't go to Whittier.  Nice try though - you almost had me hooked to your flame until you started talking about your irritable bowel syndrome.

I've never heard of anyone getting a 130 on the LSAT.  Lowest I've ever heard of is a 146.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2011, 11:16:03 AM »
Dude, are you smart enough to notice this is NOT the guy who opened the thread? Good luck on your finals, if you can't even keep track of something that simple.

As for the illness, if the OP has it he should ask for extratime due to it. They grant it for ADHD and other illnesses(many I suspect are just made up by lazy Aholes who read the list of symptoms while smoking pot instead of studying)

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2011, 11:22:13 AM »
Let me get this straight. You believe that NO ONE on earth has IBS?

You believe that it is IMPOSSIBLE for someone to be scared enough to THINK they may have scored in the 130(ish) range?

You think that NO ONE EVER scored below a 146?(reality check! If that is 70% percentile, then 30%(ALMOST A THIRD) of test takers did LESS than that)

I didn't go to Whittier.  Nice try though - you almost had me hooked to your flame until you started talking about your irritable bowel syndrome.

I've never heard of anyone getting a 130 on the LSAT.  Lowest I've ever heard of is a 146.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2011, 11:36:36 PM »
Dude, are you smart enough to notice this is NOT the guy who opened the thread? Good luck on your finals, if you can't even keep track of something that simple.

As for the illness, if the OP has it he should ask for extratime due to it. They grant it for ADHD and other illnesses(many I suspect are just made up by lazy Aholes who read the list of symptoms while smoking pot instead of studying)

My finals?  I've already graduated.  I'm a Fed. district court clerk.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2011, 01:37:00 PM »
BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!(clerk :'( )HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! ::)

Ok, so then what's your excuse for not knowing all said things if your so great then?

My finals?  I've already graduated.  I'm a Fed. district court clerk.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2011, 09:58:25 PM »

Ok, so then what's your excuse for not knowing all said things if your so great then?

WTF are you talking about?  The OP posted that he thought he made a 130 on the LSAT because he had IBS.  I told him that he was flame - no one makes a 130 on the LSAT.  You quote me in post #10 and talk about how you're sorry that you offended my school - a post that was completely out of the blue.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about my posts or what your problem is.  But, I do hope that you improve your reading comprehension skills prior to law school.  As an aside, I've already proven in my past posts that I am, in fact, a federal district court clerk.  One of the mods verified my IP address as one belonging to courts in a particular circuit.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2011, 10:20:59 PM »
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! (and here is why)

1)LOTS of people have IBS(its a real thing, not fairydust, its real)
2) If you havetoshit the whole exam, you are in the john/hall too much and get a low score OR have trouble thinking and not pooing.
(think hungover but in yourass)

3) He THOUGHT that he MIGHT get in the 130's(could be as high as a 139) and still just his paranoid guess.

4) LOTS of people get between a 130-139. Most of whom don't even have an excuse, they just end up in online lawschool instead.

5) Who gives a *&^% if you are stupid enough to give your real IP address away? I never doubted your were a clerk, hell that's like trying to get bragging rights for being the janitor.

WTF are you talking about?  The OP posted that he thought he made a 130 on the LSAT because he had IBS.  I told him that he was flame - no one makes a 130 on the LSAT.  You quote me in post #10 and talk about how you're sorry that you offended my school - a post that was completely out of the blue.

I'm not sure what you don't understand about my posts or what your problem is.  But, I do hope that you improve your reading comprehension skills prior to law school.  As an aside, I've already proven in my past posts that I am, in fact, a federal district court clerk.  One of the mods verified my IP address as one belonging to courts in a particular circuit.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2011, 10:38:03 PM »
YOU ARE AN IDIOT! (and here is why)

1)LOTS of people have IBS(its a real thing, not fairydust, its real)
2) If you havetoshit the whole exam, you are in the john/hall too much and get a low score OR have trouble thinking and not pooing.
(think hungover but in yourass)

3) He THOUGHT that he MIGHT get in the 130's(could be as high as a 139) and still just his paranoid guess.

4) LOTS of people get between a 130-139. Most of whom don't even have an excuse, they just end up in online lawschool instead.

5) Who gives a bunnies if you are stupid enough to give your real IP address away? I never doubted your were a clerk, hell that's like trying to get bragging rights for being the janitor.

In all of your incoherent screed, you still haven't explained post #10.  Also, to address the portions of your post that I can understand: IF OP's IBS did affect his performance on the LSAT, why did he fail to mention it in his original post?  He talks about everything else during his LSAT in excruciating detail, says that he was nervous, then later adds to the (already unbelievable - who guesses on almost 1/2 the LSAT?) story by blaming his poor performance on IBS.  You say that lots of people get between 130-139 - I have yet to meet such a person.  Lastly, I never disclosed my IP.  Mods can automatically see everyone's IP when they post.  Do you know what a federal district court clerk is, or are you just another know-nothing 0L posting here?  Time to educate yourself so you don't sound like a complete dumazz when you do get to law school:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_clerk#Federal_clerkships

like_lasagna

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2011, 10:50:29 PM »
If you never have met someone who scored in the 130s, that's a problem on your end. Plenty of people score in the 130s and it's absolutely silly to think otherwise.