Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: WARNING!! Complaint about California Midland School of Law online law school  (Read 4403 times)

laurafuturelawyer

• View Profile
    • Email
WARNING!! DO NOT ATTEND THIS LAW SCHOOL!! YOU WILL SORRY IF YOU DO!!.

California Midland school of law called me a racist name and threatened me. I was a prospective student. I called up enquiring about the law school and the man said he was the owner and threatened me. He gave me his permission to record him and said for me to send it to the state bar of California. Listen to California Midland school of law threaten me here. Do NOT go to this law school. You will be sorry if you do. The owner threatened the sue me and called me a racist name. He is an attorney and the threatens his students and tries to put the fear into them while throwing his legal teminology at them. Listen to the recording message here,
http://onlinelawschoolcomplaint.blogspot.com

California Midland School of Law contact telephone number
to the admissions office, 760-929-5900 or
email at admissions@californiamidland.com
http://www.californiamidland.com

Listen to the recorded message here. http://onlinelawschoolcomplaint.blogspot.com

Laura

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
He tries to fear them with legal terminology?-LMFAO.

Look, if this is fake, it's one hell of a libel claim that can fall on you.

If it's real, contact his bar and get his license revoked. Sue him AND the school. Get a cash award.

Why whine about it here? What good does that do? 99% of the people here wouldn't go to an online lawschool if it were free.

like_lasagna

• View Profile
The recording does not support what you're claiming.

It'd be nice/open/honest for you to play the entire recording.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
What do you expect? Someone who can't even get into an online lawschool and refering to Legal terminology as a weapon/bad thing.

She's just mad that she didn't get her 5cents and hour raise at Burgerking.

There are real racists out there. It hurts authentic cases when she does stuff like this. If she has a case, she needs to get herself a (real) lawyer and go from there not post BS about it here.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

I just listened to that tape, what an IDIOT! She tells us all this BS about his "students" then claim in the recording he has none. He dosn't "consent" to the recording, he WARNS her it's being recorded, and she rants like what you'd expect someone with only a 2.0 AA and 130 LSAT to do.
She pretends to hang up on him and then cuts him off midsentence saying that Niger is not (we don't know since she cut it off to sound racial)

HE IS BLACK! HE IS A LAWYER! HE WILL SUE YOU AND WIN!

Please let us know how this turns out for you. Please.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
The second recording is her talking to the secretary about being hung on.

WTF is that supposed to prove?(dumbass)

How about this? If you insist on showing this BS online, show the ORIGIONAL recording that the other two refer to.

I had an exgirlfriend like you, she would start freaking out on the other end of the line and I wouldn't know why. It turns out she was putting on a dramaqueen show for the people around her. She was fighting with thin air since she was a PSYCHO. I get dashavue listening to you, that's for sure.

like_lasagna

• View Profile
By the way, Niger is not a racial insult. It is a country in Africa.

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
She meant to say n-word, but what do you expect? Based on her "proof" she probably went to community college after a GED.

Here is a reality check people, if a black lawyer who WANTS to get students to MAKE MONEY unleashes on your, it's a safe bet you did something to have it comeing. What it is we won't know, since she won't play that part of the tape. It must've been good though.

We know she has no case to go to the bar, so she posts stuff online thinking we are all as ignorant as she is and will fall for the race card when it's not even in the right deck. She even thinks it'll cost him money somehow even though this is mostly an ABA forum.

Is a typo really NOT expected?

By the way, Niger is not a racial insult. It is a country in Africa.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
WARNING!! DO NOT ATTEND THIS LAW SCHOOL!! YOU WILL SORRY IF YOU DO!!.

California Midland school of law called me a racist name and threatened me. I was a prospective student. I called up enquiring about the law school and the man said he was the owner and threatened me. He gave me his permission to record him and said for me to send it to the state bar of California. Listen to California Midland school of law threaten me here. Do NOT go to this law school. You will be sorry if you do. The owner threatened the sue me and called me a racist name. He is an attorney and the threatens his students and tries to put the fear into them while throwing his legal teminology at them. Listen to the recording message here,
http://onlinelawschoolcomplaint.blogspot.com

California Midland School of Law contact telephone number
to the admissions office, 760-929-5900 or
email at admissions@californiamidland.com
http://www.californiamidland.com

Listen to the recorded message here. http://onlinelawschoolcomplaint.blogspot.com

Laura

If you were actually considering attending this cesspool, you have bigger problems than some TTTT dean calling you a nig.

IrrX

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • You find yourself in a very actionable position.
    • View Profile
    • Smith
This train wreck has run its course.
Note: Insults made by me apply to everything associated with the people and ideas being insulted, except for other people.

Quote from: IamAnXMan
IRRX, it seems you enjoy provocation and antagonism.