I am planning on retaking the LSAT this month and believe I can score closer to a 156. My question is, should I have my application pulled from review and then have it resubmitted once my Feb. score is released?
I am worried that by letting the review board make a decision now, I may be accepted for the AAMPLE program. I believe I can petition to have the board review my application again if my score is significantly higher. Obviously, I'd rather not have to do the AAMPLE.
So, I just checked and my application is in the hands of the review board - I need to make a decision quickly and have not gotten much help from my admissions advisor. Any helpful suggestions will be much appreciated.
Thanks, and please save your comments about retaking the LSAT for the following cycle. I have heard this suggestion already many times and have already considered it.
p.s. Out of college 5 years with decent work experience/personal statement