Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Tampa Bay LSAT Study Group  (Read 894 times)

louiebstef

• Sr. Citizen
  • 45 y/o Non-Trad-2012 cycle
    • View Profile
    • Email
Tampa Bay LSAT Study Group
« on: January 26, 2011, 01:23:48 PM »
All,

GG7773 has a great idea!  I would like to start a June LSAT study group here in the Tampa Bay area?   Are there any takers?  I like the idea of possibly meeting once a weekend or every other weekend to do timed tests together and brainstorm.

I am flexible on location.  I am just starting the PowerScore books.  Please message me if you are interested.
"Why be a lawyer? I'm already an ass.  Might as well go professional!"

politicolaw

• View Profile
Re: Tampa Bay LSAT Study Group
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 04:18:02 PM »
Hey, I would be interested in that. I'm taking the June 2011 Lsat probably at FL Southern.  I'll be doing it to raise my scholarship not for applying to other places, but if you'd like to PM I'd be up for doing something on weekends.

WrightLaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2011, 08:57:27 PM »
I hope you guys are not too far away from Clearwater. I am interested in the study group for June LSAT exam.

PreProBono

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2011, 04:52:09 PM »
Hi Guys!

Congratulations on wanting to get together and form a study group for the LSAT. We all know the saying: Practice Makes Perfect. With that, please feel free to visit our website:[url]http://preprobono.wordpress.com/url] and use the material we have uploaded at your convenience. It's the curriculum we teach at our classes. Also, feel free to contact us if you need any advice on how to start studying. Contact us with any questions or comments.

Good Luck!
-PreProBono