Specific Groups / Issues > Minority Topics

URM - Let's all move backwards

<< < (2/3) > >>

fortook:
There a two kinds of people in this world- whities and non whities.  There are two nationalities- American and non American. Nature is so simple and apparent.

LincolnLover:
who's the racist? You assume color. How do you know he's not Asian? Or Bill Cosby?

--- Quote from: like_lasagna on January 21, 2011, 09:23:47 PM ---Also, quit sounding like an angry white person.

--- End quote ---

like_lasagna:

--- Quote from: LincolnLover on December 01, 2011, 01:07:52 PM ---who's the racist? You assume color. How do you know he's not Asian? Or Bill Cosby?

--- End quote ---

I did not assume color. I said that the person sounded like an angry white person. I didn't say, "Quit being an angry white person." I said to quit sounding like one.

LincolnLover:
And that explanation is any less racist how?

--- Quote from: like_lasagna on January 26, 2012, 12:45:27 AM ---
--- Quote from: LincolnLover on December 01, 2011, 01:07:52 PM ---who's the racist? You assume color. How do you know he's not Asian? Or Bill Cosby?

--- End quote ---

I did not assume color. I said that the person sounded like an angry white person. I didn't say, "Quit being an angry white person." I said to quit sounding like one.

--- End quote ---

like_lasagna:

--- Quote from: LincolnLover on January 26, 2012, 04:11:28 PM ---And that explanation is any less racist how?

--- End quote ---

That wasn't the criticism I responded to. You said I "assumed color." No, I didn't.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version