Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Boston LSAT Study Group  (Read 2509 times)

JG7773

• View Profile
Boston LSAT Study Group
« on: January 16, 2011, 12:05:44 PM »
Hello all,

I am in the process of preparing for the LSAT in June, but I was wondering if there was anyone else out there in the Boston area that would like to form a study group.  I was thinking maybe meeting once a weekend or so in person to follow-up with each other, maybe take some timed sections when the time is right.

I am looking for the best way to stay motivated and I think being responsible to a group would be a big help.

Any takers?

JG

bstaceyn10

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Boston LSAT Study Group
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2011, 10:48:28 PM »
I would love to start up a study group.  When, where, what materials would you like to use?

JG7773

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2011, 04:42:55 PM »
You are the first response I have had to date.  I am flexible in terms of location.  I would be using the T, so something like Harvard, BU, or Northeastern would be ideal.  I have been using the PowerScore bibles for prep.  In addition, I own every PrepTest from 1-61 (62 will be pending).  What type of thoughts did you have in mind? 

bstaceyn10

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2011, 11:36:25 PM »
Northeastern would probably work best for me.  I have the Kaplan books.

JG7773

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2011, 08:59:25 AM »
When you get a chance, send me a PM and let me know what your schedule looks like and we can try to set something up. 

JG7773

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2011, 12:33:14 PM »
We have a couple of members for this group.  I noticed this thread has gotten quite a few views, but not many replies, so I wanted to let you know that we are all set to get rolling with this group.

If you are in the area, don't be shy.  It looks like we are going to be meeting at Northeastern University each Saturday (for the most part). 

If you have any questions, please let me know!

JG

mguzman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2011, 01:39:32 AM »
I think its a little late because this post was like 2 months ago but if you guys are still studying let me know!!!
I am planning on taking the october lsat!

jhenry

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2013, 12:15:43 PM »
Hi guys,
Anyone going to take the October 2013 test? I'm looking for some fellow Bostonians who are looking to start a study group.

LSAT Blog

• View Profile
    • LSAT Blog
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2013, 09:50:12 PM »
People often look for LSAT study partners on craigslist. I've also seen people find study partners by posting on my blog's Facebook page (there's a link to it at the bottom of my blog's right sidebar).

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2013, 09:21:19 PM »
Hi guys,
Anyone going to take the October 2013 test? I'm looking for some fellow Bostonians who are looking to start a study group.

october test be hardest ever.