Does anyone have experience transferring to either of the Colorado schools (Denver-Sturm and UC at Boulder)? Living in Colorado is a dream of mine. I am currently 20-25% after my first semester at a T3 school with only one class bringing me down.
Also, is seeking a change of location a compelling reason to list in a transfer app?
Will it help if my wife has been accepted to the schools MBA program?
Finally, does being wait listed on my initial application have a positive impact in my transfer application?
Thanks for the responses,