Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Good GPA, Excellent Personal Statement, but low LSAT score..  (Read 6142 times)

lawstudent2011

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Good GPA, Excellent Personal Statement, but low LSAT score..
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2011, 12:22:27 AM »

Obvious troll is obvious.

Probably not. Everyone assumes that the whole world knows the inner workings of lawschools. Why would they? Less than a third of Americans will ever get even a BA, let alone even sit the lsat. People with a full BA tend not to know jack about stuff beyond their major(why would they?)
I don't know jack about admissions into surgical school(why would I, do you?)  :-X

Framboise

• View Profile
Re: Good GPA, Excellent Personal Statement, but low LSAT score..
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2011, 11:10:07 PM »

Obvious troll is obvious.

Probably not. Everyone assumes that the whole world knows the inner workings of lawschools. Why would they? Less than a third of Americans will ever get even a BA, let alone even sit the lsat. People with a full BA tend not to know jack about stuff beyond their major(why would they?)
I don't know jack about admissions into surgical school(why would I, do you?)  :-X

No, because I have no interest in surgical school.  I know far more about law school, because I plan on going into law though.  Most people gearing up to go into law know that at the very least it's quite competitive and demands high numbers.