Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Score Release Details (a question)  (Read 409 times)

SaraJean

• View Profile
Score Release Details (a question)
« on: January 06, 2011, 10:49:06 AM »
If you have already received an LSAT score, I have a question for you:  On the release date, when are the scores released?  Are they available at 12:01 AM on the release date, or are they released after an e-mail is sent later in the day of the release date, or are they in the system at the close of business on the Friday before the release date, or...?

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
Re: Score Release Details (a question)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2011, 11:15:18 AM »
If you have already received an LSAT score, I have a question for you:  On the release date, when are the scores released?  Are they available at 12:01 AM on the release date, or are they released after an e-mail is sent later in the day of the release date, or are they in the system at the close of business on the Friday before the release date, or...?

All of those things vary from test to test.  The constant is that scores have been released earlier than the LSAC stated score release deadline for every administration since Al Gore invented the internet.

Just hang loose and try not to obsess about it.  You will most likely get an email from LSAC with your score sometime before Monday the 10th;  late Friday - Saturday afternoon at the latest if there aren't any holds on your account.  The hour of the day you get the email and can access your records on release day is not predictable.

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - joshthebikepilot
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Score Release Details (a question)
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »
Mine was e-mailed at a seemingly random time one evening (before the date). 
HLS 2010