Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: 2.87 GPA Waiting on Dec. score...  (Read 765 times)

qrider

• View Profile
2.87 GPA Waiting on Dec. score...
« on: January 02, 2011, 11:10:25 PM »
Hey, just looking for some feedback.  I have a 2.87 GPA. -Cancelled my October score -Waiting on December score -Registered for Feb. test.

My PTs ranged around 155 but I have a bad feeling I bombed the Dec. test.  So I signed up for February. 

I live in S. Florida.  Graduated from IU-B about 5 years ago w/ decent resume, LOR's and Personal Statement.

Before taking the Dec. test I felt if I scored high compared to my PTs (156), of the schools I am interested in:

FIU - reach; Nova - target; St. Thomas - safety.

Still have not applied but everything is ready, just need to proof read basic application info.

Question: Considering my GPA, what should my Dec. LSAT score be at the lowest to use for those schools?

For example, if it is a 150, I may use it for St. Thomas and maybe Nova but I will tell FIU to hold off for the Feb. test results.

FIU: ?
Nova: ?
St. Thomas: ?

Thanks

MEMEMEME

Re: 2.87 GPA Waiting on Dec. score...
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2011, 03:27:52 AM »
WWW.LSAC.ORG

LSAC RESOURCES ----> PUBLICATIONS ----->------OFFICIAL GUIDE TO ABA APPROVED LAW SCHOOLS ------->FLORIDA ------> "YOUR SCHOOL"

Either one of the documents that appears when you click on your school, e.g. "St. Thomas" after following the above path will get you answers to your questions. They have grids with GPAs/LSAT scores and then 25% medians and 75% of scores and GPAs for every school.