Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Blackstone LSAT prep course in Florida  (Read 1319 times)

rollwiththechanges

• View Profile
    • Email
Blackstone LSAT prep course in Florida
« on: January 01, 2011, 04:30:49 PM »
I am considering a Blackstone prep course in florida vs Testmasters. Every time i call TM, i get a recording. can anyone else comment regarding a blackstone class? did you improve your score? or feel the class was worth the time?

LSAT Freedom

• LSAT Prep Course Taught by Harvard Law Grads
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Freedom
    • Email
Re: Blackstone LSAT prep course in Florida
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 10:04:14 PM »
I have actually spoken with a couple of individuals who liked the course and said their scores increased as a result of the course.

It really depends on what you want.  Blackstone is a classroom course, less costly than most, and it's local for you, so maybe that's the best option.  Testmasters is obviously a well-received course that's effective but slightly more expensive.  Do your research.  Figure out what you need and what works best for you.  Some people like classroom courses and the community feel they offer.  Others need more flexible preparation that they can adapt to their schedules.  Other people also focus exclusively on cost.  If you intend on applying to law school in 2012, you still have plenty of time, so do some extensive research, compare and contrast courses and prices, and pick the best option for you.