Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: chances at Howard Law  (Read 3501 times)

interrex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: chances at Howard Law
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2010, 03:51:27 PM »
The fact that I am in a lawschool, dosn't impact my ability to have knowledge of admissions into lawschools over those of non admitted people.........

marcus-aurelius

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2010, 03:53:15 PM »
waahhh wahhh  :'( All I hear from you when you talk scrubby.  You have a job like law schools count jobs.  You are in the other category of scrubbing toitlets.  So keep wahhh wahh  :'( every night you are on your knees taking it from whoever gives your fake tough guy persona who has never done anything real (don't forget to get tested, you never know what the johns have).  You sit behind the computer, probably touching yourself, although from your attitude, you are compensating for something.  So maybe you don't touch yourself for you are embarassed.   wahhh wahhh  :'( Mommy and Daddy never loved you.  Tough.  Deal with it scrubby.  Wahhhh wahhh  :'( Go to whatever school you claim to go to, skate by with less than median grades, keep thinking that Cooley is the best school. wahhh wahhh  :'( When you grow a mind, not to mention a set, maybe then I can take you serious scrubby.  I think a john is at your door, go take it from stangers as you do best hahahaha

So a 2L has less knowledge than a 0L. All you've proven is that you will listen to a jobless guy that says what you want to hear about your resume over someone who's employed. Enjoy the hamsandwiches bro, I hear they're worth the hour long line in the cold to get to them.

I appreciate that, hearing from somebody with some real knowledge. With my numbers being right around both of those numbers and have 7yrs work experience in the military, I'm keep my hopes high. Thanks again.

interrex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2010, 03:53:52 PM »
Let me make life super easy for you. If you want to know about college don't ask only those still struggling to get a GED,
same idea here.

If you don't want to listen to a lawstudent, then (crazy thought) contact the school and ask them. Then apply. Then tell us how you did.
You don't want info you want people to tell you are correct even when you know they know less than you do. There is your answer. Try not to choke on it.

interrex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2010, 03:55:23 PM »
see my point on why not to listen to these civie fetus's now bro?

waahhh wahhh  :'( All I hear from you when you talk scrubby.  You have a job like law schools count jobs.  You are in the other category of scrubbing toitlets.  So keep wahhh wahh  :'( every night you are on your knees taking it from whoever gives your fake tough guy persona who has never done anything real (don't forget to get tested, you never know what the johns have).  You sit behind the computer, probably touching yourself, although from your attitude, you are compensating for something.  So maybe you don't touch yourself for you are embarassed.   wahhh wahhh  :'( Mommy and Daddy never loved you.  Tough.  Deal with it scrubby.  Wahhhh wahhh  :'( Go to whatever school you claim to go to, skate by with less than median grades, keep thinking that Cooley is the best school. wahhh wahhh  :'( When you grow a mind, not to mention a set, maybe then I can take you serious scrubby.  I think a john is at your door, go take it from stangers as you do best hahahaha

So a 2L has less knowledge than a 0L. All you've proven is that you will listen to a jobless guy that says what you want to hear about your resume over someone who's employed. Enjoy the hamsandwiches bro, I hear they're worth the hour long line in the cold to get to them.

I appreciate that, hearing from somebody with some real knowledge. With my numbers being right around both of those numbers and have 7yrs work experience in the military, I'm keep my hopes high. Thanks again.

marcus-aurelius

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »
fetuses.

see my point on why not to listen to these civie fetus's now bro?

marcus-aurelius

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2010, 03:57:20 PM »
<~~~~~~~ in at a better school than you could ever hope on being admitted to. Grow up.  Enjoy doc review

Let me make life super easy for you. If you want to know about college don't ask only those still struggling to get a GED,
same idea here.

If you don't want to listen to a lawstudent, then (crazy thought) contact the school and ask them. Then apply. Then tell us how you did.
You don't want info you want people to tell you are correct even when you know they know less than you do. There is your answer. Try not to choke on it.

marcus-aurelius

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2010, 03:58:06 PM »
And really, stop pretending to be ex-military.  Playing paintball in the woods with imaginary friends does not count scrub

interrex

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2010, 04:05:47 PM »
don't pretend to be the thing that I will talk down about in refernce to your being part of.............plus your above post in reference to not being in a school reply was that it is a "better" one that you are not in? Nice.

And really, stop pretending to be ex-military.  Playing paintball in the woods with imaginary friends does not count scrub

marcus-aurelius

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2010, 04:08:22 PM »
 :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
First, you can join the military with a 31 on the asvab(dont have to be a genius there bro) and a D-average in adult ed.

nealric

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • a.k.a. Miguel Sanchez
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2010, 04:37:07 PM »
Interrex you must be bored or something. I was asking about my chances at Howard, what the hell are you talking about? It doesn't matter that you are a 2L, obviously that doesn't make you have knowledge about chances at Howard. I'm not trying to entertain your ignorance, so let me try to get some real info and you go about your business if any that you have.

Don't worry. He's been banned.
Georgetown Law Graduate

Chief justice Earl Warren wasn't a stripper!
Now who's being naive?