Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: IP Law...  (Read 722 times)

pharmd2010

• View Profile
    • Email
IP Law...
« on: December 17, 2010, 11:48:38 PM »
I am a practicing pharmacist with an interest in IP law.  I would like to learn more about the field though.  Perhaps find a firm close to my area that has a focus in IP law.  Does anybody know of any decent resources for more information?  I have already looked at the IP section of the ABA website and I just didn't find it all that informative.  Is there a database or search engine that would be useful in finding lawyers in my area that specialize in IP law?  Thank you for any help you may give.  I have not yet started law school, and I would like to know a bit more about what I am trying to do before I suck up another 100k in debt.

JackSymond56

• View Profile
Re: IP Law...
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2011, 06:55:53 AM »
There are many commercial organization where you can get IP Law consultation. Don't have idea about your location so can't provide more details .
It is useful for you to understanding the basic and fundamental rules if your interested in IP Law and want to peruse career in it.It's good career option.

john4040

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: IP Law...
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2011, 11:41:48 AM »
I am a practicing pharmacist with an interest in IP law.  I would like to learn more about the field though.  Perhaps find a firm close to my area that has a focus in IP law.  Does anybody know of any decent resources for more information?  I have already looked at the IP section of the ABA website and I just didn't find it all that informative.  Is there a database or search engine that would be useful in finding lawyers in my area that specialize in IP law?  Thank you for any help you may give.  I have not yet started law school, and I would like to know a bit more about what I am trying to do before I suck up another 100k in debt.

Are you interested in patent prosecution or IP litigation?
You might find this thread helpful:  http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/index.php?topic=4024525.0   
(Warning: When reading this thread, ignore all comments made by "interrex" / "mandamus" - he was talking out of his a$$)