Law School Discussion

Absence AND a cancel?

Absence AND a cancel?
« on: December 14, 2010, 01:12:49 AM »

Wondering what people's thoughts are -

So I have one absence from a test I opted not to take last year.

Prior to the Dec. lsat I was scoring in the mid 160s and hoped that I would be able to score around the same on the actual lsat, but I totally bombed the logic games section of the dec lsat and now I'm debating whether to cancel the score or not. Was going to finish submitting apps for this cycle but wondering if it would be better to cancel, take the test again and apply earlier in the cycle next year to be more competitive.

Was hoping that some of you would give your thoughts  - this means that I would have an absence and a cancel.  Then would retake, have a score, and run the risk of having to retake it again if the score is not adequate.  What do you guys think?  Would appreciate any kind of feedback!

Thanks!

MEMEMEME

Re: Absence AND a cancel?
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2010, 05:27:43 AM »
Well, you could either cancel and see how badly you did so you know if you bomb LG again that it's either not so bad or THAT bad, you know? Or you could risk it if most of your perspective schools take the highest score. I bombed LG too. Too stressed. But I figure, now I am used to what test day is like so whatever I get, it wasn't a waste.