Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

which was the experimental section for yesterdays exam (Dec 2010)?

exerimental section for Dec2010?
 0 (0%)
what were the experimental sections for Dec 2010 exam?
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Does anyone know if arguments was the experimental sec. Dec 2010  (Read 1013 times)

hunter89

• View Profile
So I was completely nervous this saturday when I took the LSAT! I studied for 5months. I was scoring between 151 and 157 when I took practice exams. However, my nerves totally got to me. I believe the first section, which was arguments in my book, was experimental. It was super hard and the other two argument sections were doable. Does anyone know if it was the experimental section?!?!? :(

MEMEMEME

Re: Does anyone know if arguments was the experimental sec. Dec 2010
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 06:14:54 PM »
You're not supposed to talk about content until it is released as a preptest. All I know is though, traditionally the experimental section is section 1 through 3. Plus, no one could answer this even if it was against the rules, mainly because the order of sections and people's experimental sections are different. You may have had an LR experimental section for a test and someone else could have an LG or RC experimental section in that same test. But again, remember, you're not allowed to talk about test content until the test is disclosed.

jazzmastersc

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Does anyone know if arguments was the experimental sec. Dec 2010
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2010, 08:35:38 PM »
Each test date has different test forms, so even if you had one type of experimental section the person next to you could have had a different experimental. Also the experimental section is almost always found in the first 3 sections (before the break) I had experimental LR yesterday. If you have 2 LG, 2 RC, or 3 LR then that question type would be your experimental section.