Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How to get over the fact your score won't be what you want  (Read 1944 times)

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - joshthebikepilot
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: How to get over the fact your score won't be what you want
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2010, 02:47:49 PM »
I was working full time while studying for the lsat as well.  My job had fairly relaxed hours though - only 45/wk.  I usually worked from 8-6pm, then studied/attended class from 6-11 or 12t. On weekends  I sometimes studied both days, but most often took one day off and studied the other.  Some people may require more time to achieve their best, many won't need as much time.
HLS 2010

vthokie21

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2010, 08:24:02 AM »
How many months did you study BikePilot? I'm home for the holiday but returning to Boston tomorrow, so today I'm coming up with my study plan to start hitting the books Monday. I work 6 days a week (half-day Saturdays) and M-F I'm commuting and working between 7am and 7pm.

BikePilot

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - joshthebikepilot
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2010, 10:58:30 AM »
IIRC from early August to the December LSAT, but with a few breaks for vacation, thanksgiving etc, but some people may need much less time while a few may need more time.
HLS 2010

MEMEMEME

« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2010, 12:49:37 PM »
If that were true, 175 wouldn't be the 99th percentile. Do you really think that people just study one week before or something and that's why they get in the 150s? Unless you have some secret strategy that you use and are suggesting that when used correlates with the average, less time, and more time theory you claim will allow anyone to achieve that score, then you are obviously wrong.