Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: YLS Grad and writer editing essays  (Read 847 times)

Essay Helper

• View Profile
    • Email
YLS Grad and writer editing essays
« on: November 05, 2010, 10:31:34 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm a recent YLS grad writing a book right now, and I could use a little extra money. I am no professional admissions consultant (whatever that is), but I can assure you I know what I am doing. I was in at HLS, YLS, and SLS on the first days they took people, and I've helped folks on essays that got them into HLS, CLS, NYU, Chicago, Harvard College, Yale College, Oxford, and Cambridge, among many other schools. I also charge considerably less than the people who do this full-time.

If interested, email me at lawschoolwin@gmail.com.

playbookwallpaper

• View Profile
Re: YLS Grad and writer editing essays
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2010, 07:39:18 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm a recent YLS grad writing a book right now, and I could use a little extra money. I am no professional admissions consultant (whatever that is), but I can assure you I know what I am doing. I was in at HLS, YLS, and SLS on the first days they took people, and I've helped folks on essays that got them into HLS, CLS, NYU, Chicago, Harvard College, Yale College, Oxford, and Cambridge, among many other schools. I also charge considerably less than the people who do this full-time.

thanks,
playbook wallpaper
playbook wallpapers

tradingpins

• View Profile
Re: YLS Grad and writer editing essays
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2010, 04:43:01 AM »
Hi guys,

Thank You

trading pins
trading pins