Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: I got 145 on Oct. LSAT, Should I take it on Dec. or next year's Oct.?  (Read 996 times)

venom

• View Profile
After I have read The IVEY GUIDE TO LAW SCHOOL ADMISSIONS,  and I feel like I shouldn't go to law school after this 145 LSAT score with 3.0 business major GPA.  Anna Ivey says that it's really bad if you take LSAT for more than 2 times,  and my problem is that I feel like I am not ready to bang out a 155+ (I am going for CUNY Law school) on LSAT, and I have registered for Dec's LSAT.  Should I postpone the test? or take it? 

MEMEMEME

Re: I got 145 on Oct. LSAT, Should I take it on Dec. or next year's Oct.?
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:53:35 AM »
What's wrong with the February or June test? Only you should know if you should postpone but I am not sure you can raise your score all that much in a month. I'd say it's better to err on the  side of caution in case you can't. Again though, it depends.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 07:06:38 AM »
december test be hardest ever.

venom

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 11:50:23 AM »

Yes.  I was thinking that I won't be able to raise that much.  The thing was that the  Oct LSAT didn't really reflect my real score, because I was so exhausted due to lack of sleep for the whole night before the test.   I think it's safe to just spend another half year on it while I can get a job, so I can make sure that I can get above the target score.  Thx