Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone Fet GradPlus with Paid Off Collection Accounts?  (Read 2348 times)

MEMEMEME

Anyone Fet GradPlus with Paid Off Collection Accounts?
« on: September 17, 2010, 12:35:18 AM »
Yeah, so say you were once irresponsible and took out too many credit cards and didn't bother to pay them for a couple years and most went to collections but then you paid all of them, either in full or by settlement, and this is reflected on your credit report by the time you apply for GradPlus, will you get them? Please only answer if you know and please don't copy paste the adverse history thing about 90 days delinquent OR default determination, etc. etc. etc. Please let me know if you had collection accounts on your credit report and you paid them off and were approved...thanks

quakeroats

• View Profile
Re: Anyone Fet GradPlus with Paid Off Collection Accounts?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2010, 07:27:33 PM »
Grad Plus loans are pretty easy to qualify for.  I had a terrible credit score while in LS and qualified without a co-signor.

barond

• View Profile
Re: Anyone Fet GradPlus with Paid Off Collection Accounts?
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2010, 10:39:16 AM »
I had 5 credit cards which went to collections and settled all of them.  Also had a charged off account and a foreclosure.  I also was worried about getting gradplus, but had no problems.  You should have no problems.