Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Writing the October 2010 lsat  (Read 3226 times)

Jeffort

• Sr. Citizen
  • LSAT Tutor
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Discussion - Free LSAT Logical Reasoning Question Type Finder Utility
    • Email
Re: Writing the October 2010 lsat
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2010, 03:11:02 PM »
Is there actually some sort of consensus on whether the October, December, and February tests are harder/ easier than one another?

As a general rule most people will agree that whatever date they they took the test will be the hardest ever... :)

I believe this has become known as Ferns Law!   :D

On a more serious note. From what I have been able to deduce, they really do seem to make a strong effort to ensure that the standardized test really is pretty close to standard. Good luck with preparation and test.

Which administration/test form you take doesn't effect your score.  How well you are prepared and your skill level when you take it DOES effect your score. 

It's kinda simple like that with standardized tests since they are designed to accurately rate/measure your skill/proficiency level at the time you take it regardless of the calendar month of the administration you sit for.

Whether you take the LSAT in February, June, October or December, to get a 170 you have to have 170 skills and perform at that skill level, to get a 160, have 160 skills and perform at that level, etc.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2010, 03:09:56 AM »
Is there actually some sort of consensus on whether the October, December, and February tests are harder/ easier than one another?

june test called and want know what got against.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2010, 03:13:42 AM »

As a general rule most people will agree that whatever date they they took the test will be the hardest ever... :)

I believe this has become known as Ferns Law!   :D

julie got own law?  sweet!

next:  whole country.  no numbnuts allowed.  especially republican numbnuts.

charliek

• View Profile
    • somethingiknow
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2010, 11:42:53 PM »
Great write-up cause in my language, I can not find much good source like this.  I am a big believer in commenting on blogs to help the blog writers know that they’ve added something worthwhile to the world wide web!

viec lam online   trang suc