Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class Statistics?  (Read 6069 times)

pacelaw2013

• View Profile
Re: Class Statistics?
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2010, 12:11:57 PM »
This is last response, obviously your here for an argument rather than discussion.

Flame.
Independence forever.

John Adams' last public words

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2010, 01:23:00 PM »
Yes, since giving you your god damn answer is so hard for your pee-brain to understand.
If you are too incompetent(or just plain scared) to look *&^% up that is right out in the open, and people straight up tell you where to look, you will FAIL legalresearch and writing(if you even get to that point)

Have fun, working as a legal secretary somewhere after you fail out, dumbass.

This is last response, obviously your here for an argument rather than discussion.

Flame.

Denny Shore

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2010, 05:41:55 PM »
I am wondering why people believe law school is hard? I read some of the editions of books students read in law school and was thinking, "this is rather easy to not only grasp but remember as well." People are just making law school seem hard when it is actually like an undergrad history course. Grasp and retain most of the information and get an easy A. Try completing any mathematics beyond linear Algebra and applied mathematics and then tell me how hard it is to stay at an A average in law school.

Reading and memorizing aren't what law school teaches you, so whatever dude.  Your assessment that law school is like an undergrad history course is inaccurate and, frankly, irresponsibly dangerous.  It is nothing like history class.  The ability to read and digest complex material is great - but, correct me if I'm wrong, you haven't sat for a single law school exam and are therefore completely ignorant and out of line for pretending you know better.
Since you are such a genius, why not tell us which law school you got into?
Math is easy for some and difficult for others.  Law is, by and large, difficult to master for all.  From your posts, you appear to be applying to law school.  Let us all know how easy it is after you complete your first year.  I have some advice for you - drop the superior attitude now.  Your future classmates will resent you, your teachers will think you are an arrogant a-hole, and you will run into problems all day long.  Professors don't like to help the know-it-alls.  Students don't like studying with the guy who treats them like they are stupid.
I can tell you from personal experience working in an actual law firm that attorneys that display your attitude are generally not among the list of respected attorneys.  As a matter of fact, people who display arrogance are generally regarded as foolish, disrespectful, and not trustworthy in the profession.
Do yourself a favor.  Be a quiet genius, not a guy who disrespects the profession, the education, the difficulties of others, and the complexities of law.
Again, I would love to hear if your impression changes after you actually sit in law school classes.  Right now you are just another cocky kid with a bachelors degree who thinks, while acknowledging his complete and total lack of actual experience in law school classes, that he is smarter than everyone else and knows more than the rest of us.  With a little luck, life will teach you humility and you will have a change of heart.  Otherwise, you'll make a wonderful law professor....
Best of luck to you.  I hope you get into Harvard.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 08:53:09 PM »
Yes, since giving you your god damn answer is so hard for your pee-brain to understand.
If you are too incompetent(or just plain scared) to look bunnies up that is right out in the open, and people straight up tell you where to look, you will FAIL legalresearch and writing(if you even get to that point)

Have fun, working as a legal secretary somewhere after you fail out, dumbass.

Your response is rather idiotic since doing actual legal research and responding to a simple question with no monetary value are completely different. You shot yourself in the foot by enlisting in slippery slope logic and vague analogies.

Reading and memorizing aren't what law school teaches you, so whatever dude.  Your assessment that law school is like an undergrad history course is inaccurate and, frankly, irresponsibly dangerous.  It is nothing like history class.  The ability to read and digest complex material is great - but, correct me if I'm wrong, you haven't sat for a single law school exam and are therefore completely ignorant and out of line for pretending you know better.

Your main points are as followings:

(1) "law is difficult to master for all..."

(R) That is a generalization. Law is, in fact, easier for some and difficult for others to grasp. Laws, regulations, and statutes change and those same laws require successive interpretation of that specific law. A person who can grasp and remember material in the legal field is more successful than others because, on average, that same person is more likely to grasp difficult concepts in the field of law. It is not just about memorizing and read coherently, but it has an additional attribute to it as well, "how well can you interpret and defend your position coherently and successively?" Your generalization of everyone's competencies is not correct.

(2) "actual law firm lawyers perceive the arrogant one's as fools"

(R) A person who does not stand up for himself and is always quiet is more of a coward and a fool. The trust issue is also entirely wrong. People know exactly where I stand. If I am arrogant, then I have something to be arrogant about. I have made more friends due to my own personality. They find it easier to talk with me due to my own nature. Even lawyers find my company more enjoyable and attitude more respectable. I learn by observing, asking questions, remembering, listening effectively, and analyzing the information I receive to come to the best of answers based on how I view it. Now look! If every student behaved or studied as the aforementioned listing, then they would be A+ students. I have a system and it has worked so far. Your own world view is not tantamount to everyone's world view and thought process. You perpetuate an arrogant attitude.

(3) "life will teach you humility..."

(R) I know when to hold my tongue and when to speak my mind. The people who are more well versed than I am in a certain field, I respect. Whereas, with peers, I don't care who you are and you know little to what I know on it. As for the law, I am particularly well versed in the law of my state and more on codes since I had to take a test concerning most laws in my field of study. I don't care if peers have their feelings hurt because I said some perceived "callous" remark towards them. Grow up and learn that life is a female dog. That is the problem with people today, they are weak and overly sensitive. Get over yourself, you are not entitled to anything in this life nor my respect if I don't feel like giving it.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 09:04:10 PM »
Hey pickle-male private part, if you can't look *&^% up or ask a question when you know the source, you won't be able to crack open the book for legal research and writing.

You undergrad trolls, whatever duesh go fail somewhere else.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 09:17:26 PM »
You place too much prospect into a piece of paper (degree, etc...) and less on actual education. That is the difference from you and I, I am a student of knowledge and wisdom, whereas you are some jackass of injurious indoctrination, entangled and hoodwinked by institutional opinions of what constitutes an actual education.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2010, 09:28:11 PM »
keep reminding yourself that as you leach off family untill they disown your then obese 40 year old basement living ass.

It dosn't matter if YOU understand it, the rest of the world does, and if you want to survive in it, then that is all that matters junior.

You place too much prospect into a piece of paper (degree, etc...) and less on actual education. That is the difference from you and I, I am a student of knowledge and wisdom, whereas you are some jackass of injurious indoctrination, entangled and hoodwinked by institutional opinions of what constitutes an actual education.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2010, 09:37:25 PM »
Your proclivity to defame others to try and hide your actual inferiority-complex is actually astounding. I see you hide behind many different user-names and can't seem to fit into just one. You possibly mimic others because you view them as better than yourself. People who believe they are inferior to others tend to do just that and you are obviously showing the signs. Do yourself a favor, stay consistent, stay on key, and don't try to come at me. You will only get emotionally scarred in continuing your rather diminutive remarks bred out of ignorance and stupidity. You may just lack the cognizance for law in the first place so I don't know why you are trying to become a lawyer.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2010, 11:05:06 PM »
fine, imagine me with a one inch penis crying in a corner if you need to.
That dosn't change the gravitational orbit of the sun and the moon, and it dosn't change the facts either.
Besides you're the idiot who keeps saying how perfect he is without any reason to other than his own theories, put your theories of selfworth in the mirror and choke on them you undergrad troll.

Your proclivity to defame others to try and hide your actual inferiority-complex is actually astounding. I see you hide behind many different user-names and can't seem to fit into just one. You possibly mimic others because you view them as better than yourself. People who believe they are inferior to others tend to do just that and you are obviously showing the signs. Do yourself a favor, stay consistent, stay on key, and don't try to come at me. You will only get emotionally scarred in continuing your rather diminutive remarks bred out of ignorance and stupidity. You may just lack the cognizance for law in the first place so I don't know why you are trying to become a lawyer.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »
I never said I was perfect. Perfection is not what I would opt to be as imperfection gives life meaning. Yet, again, you prove to me your idiocy. I am good at what I do and whatever I venture into I do with the best of my ability. Aside from that, your idioms are trailing on the route of inane triviality, just stop while you have some modicum of self-preservation.
As for the undergrad remarks... I may be an "undergrad" but the facts don't change. I am much, much smarter than you will ever be in your miserable life.