Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Class Statistics?  (Read 6521 times)

REALITY

• View Profile
Re: Class Statistics?
« Reply #70 on: August 27, 2010, 05:56:21 PM »
Even you can't be stupid enough not to realise the definition of "publish" (spoken, writen, or otherwise communicated) Yeah dumbass if you can read it so can everyone else. Of course you didn't step foot in community college, thats my point, even they know you are too useless for them. Keep pretending you aren't some 11 year old girl in an orphanage with crackbaby syndrom.

Do you even know what the laws of defemation are retard?

Except for (1), I called you a homosexual and I did not publicize it in front of everyone. (2) No-one knows who you are and (3), your post could be interpreted as homosexual due to how to was presented. For one, no honest, heterosexual male puts money and, "getting ass," in the same sentence unless they are referring to picking up male prostitutes.

pass junior college

I have never stepped foot inside a junior college. I am almost done with college and I am only 20 about to be 21 next year. Did you graduate high school at 16, were you on the honor roll your whole life, did you graduate college with a 4.0 summa cum laude (I will be graduating 4.0 summa cum laude in the winter), do you have an uncle who works in big law, do you have connections, were you studying more advanced law, science, and math at 10, did you fully understand the concept of infinity at the age of 6, were you able to skip a few grades, were you ever placed in front of a professor to take a standard issued IQ test and test results come back to say, "you're a genius for your age group," were you ever considered for any ONE of those aforementioned listings? If so, please do tell me about it. Otherwise, you should stay in your place. Your logic fails you as well.

We already had an argument similar to your "defamation" argument about me being some "racist." You know how that argument turned out, you were basically schooled.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 27, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »
in 'your age group'........interesting.......... ..

I am in the top 5% of smartest people in the World in my age group, so... That is with an actual test proctored by a professor and I have the papers to prove it. You going to Law School does not mean you are smart, just had enough to get into a school that may as well be so-so or average for law school students. If you ever got into Harvard or any of the top 3, then and only then, could you assert that you are smart but nowhere near the top 5%, other than that shut up. I bet you don't even understand the principles of nuclear fusion, infinity (able to grasp it conceptually), particle physics, grasping the concepts or core of quantum mechanics, or understanding that the gravity you believe exists does not exist in the way you have come to understand it. Yet, you undeniably assert you're smarter than me? I find that laughable. Only a few people are smarter than me and none of them are you.

I could read all there is about law and grasp the concepts and interpret them, you want to know why? I read much harder stuff that normal, everyday people couldn't grasp in a year full of study on that same concept. That is why law school will be a breeze for me. I am not a scientist though and I undertake it more as a hobby than a career profession. I don't feel like working as hard as it took me to fully grasp a concept that I still have a bit of trouble trying to understand thoroughly. I will, possibly, never understand general relativity in my life time, but I doubt you or anyone else on this board could understand even the most minor principles.

For further reading try answering a simple question on  particles being naturally smaller thus follow some sort of time dilation like the time dilation experiment that showed us that those who were traveling in a plane were actually moving a couple of seconds faster than those on Earth... So, in effect and due to the aforementioned question, how does space differ from time on Earth exactly?

Asserting you are smarter than me just by you being in law school and reading a few human made books on human made concepts and interpreting those concepts based on previous ideals set by your forefather is really more of an insult to me and my intelligence. In the field of life, knowledge of life and space, I surely outrank you. I may be an undergrad but then again I am only 20 and about to graduate in the winter with a 4.0 in three disciplines that are unrelated to science. I didn't find school exactly hard as I could learn more outside of school than in an institutionalized educational system that merely acts as an ego booster to the lesser, underdeveloped breed of humans. I have to go to school to get a degree, but on my spare time, I study all sorts of science (not pop-science), philosophy, and I am currently working on developing my own theory towards the conceptualization of a God vs. the concept of humanity. A little rough title but once I finish the theory, I will create a new title.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 27, 2010, 06:04:41 PM »
Yeah dude, lawschool is full of those "human made books".......enjoy the psych pills there. Your alien masters will be pleased by your progress thus far for sure.

As for your claim of "ability to prove" this test. Do it. Prove it. It was your idea.

Asserting you are smarter than me just by you being in law school and reading a few human made books on human made concepts and interpreting those concepts based on previous ideals set by your forefather is really more of an insult to me and my intelligence. In the field of life, knowledge of life and space, I surely outrank you.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 27, 2010, 06:06:44 PM »
You don't even know that you just confessed to a crime there do you?

I'd rather teach Numitor about the law than argue with you, Denny, about my own life. I am currently offering free lessons to law school students who want to go more in depth in the legal analysis of the law. I will teach people what I know on my spare time. I start my last semester in two weeks and the class line-up is easy and small so I have virtually nothing to do except wait to take the LSAT... I won't be going to Harvard until next fall so I will be bored throughout this year and the first half of the next since I decided not to work until I get a better pay grade, benefits, and office.

As for class statistics, the topic, before it was derailed by a bunch of ruffians... You should not worry about the stats as they aren't tantamount to anything unless you're in the top percentile (especially on dumb curves). Be happy that you aren't getting kicked out and worry more about your understanding of the topic because the bar will weigh more than some class stats.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 27, 2010, 06:11:43 PM »
Interesting I never knew that "only law students" had to obey the law. So if any random non lawyer nonlawstudent wants to "practice law without a license" they can do it with the defense of "judge I don't reconise your ability to judge me, I am beyond allowing you to do that"?

Very interesting indeed.

This is easily an ethical violation.

Not necessarily being that I am not in law school right now. Those who are in law school must abide by the tenets of that prescribed school's code of ethics. I am not in law school, therefore I do not have to abide by the same code of ethics you willingly give yourself to. Besides, I don't believe another human has the moral high-ground to tell me what I am doing is "wrong" as wrong is just the perception of that one person and is not globally accepted but by those who, again, willingly give themselves over to it. Don't play that card with me though.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 27, 2010, 06:14:05 PM »
And the mental invalid theory is proven too. Enjoy the busrides son.

Either way, they have been getting trolled since I joined this site. This board is pretty dead though but at least it gets active once in a while. I found it funny that Denny actually mentioned the tollness yet went on to write an essay on the ramifications of being an arrogant prick would bring me. I have to admit though, most of what I was posting was complete bull yet people still got all fumed up and were going apeshit. Lol, pickle strikes again successively!

EarlCat

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
  • i'm in ur LSAT blowin' ur curve
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EarlCat78
    • View Profile
    • EarlDoesLSAT.com
« Reply #76 on: August 27, 2010, 06:24:10 PM »
I have to admit though, most of what I was posting was complete bull yet people still got all fumed up and were going apeshit. Lol, pickle strikes again successively!

Agreed.  Banned.

REALITY

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 27, 2010, 06:30:35 PM »
Sorry Bigs, look like your superhero just killed himself.
Could he just logon at the local college that he claims to be a selftaught lawprofessor at? Sure. That would involove leaving his parents basement though, so that won't happen.

I have to admit though, most of what I was posting was complete bull yet people still got all fumed up and were going apeshit. Lol, pickle strikes again successively!

Agreed.  Banned.

Cicero

• Sr. Citizen
  • UF 2012
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 27, 2010, 11:19:15 PM »
No more pickle? He'll probably just create a new account and keep starting drama until he gets banned again.

Hamilton

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2010, 08:54:52 AM »
I was really surprised that he gave up the ghost so easily.  I have suspected all along he was goofing, but I expected some fireworks and denials.  He actually did it quite well.

No more pickle? He'll probably just create a new account and keep starting drama until he gets banned again.