Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: LSAT in New Delhi, India  (Read 822 times)

bulldog555

• View Profile
    • Email
LSAT in New Delhi, India
« on: August 10, 2010, 03:30:54 PM »
I just graduated from college, and will be in India next year on a fellowship.  I'd love to take the October administration of the LSAT in order to be able to apply for law school, entering in the fall of 2011.

Does anyone have any experience -- or does anyone know of someone who has had experience -- taking the LSAT at the Planet EDU test center in New Delhi?  If so, is it a good test-taking environment?  Is it in a nice part of Delhi?  I'm having a hard time finding information about the location.

Any general advice on LSAT-taking in foreign countries would be helpful, as well!

Thanks. 

madrileno86

• View Profile
Re: LSAT in New Delhi, India
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2010, 11:30:20 AM »
I don't know specifically in India, but I will be taking it in Spain in October and I have a friend who took it there in June and she said the only difference is that it wasn't as crowded. At least in Spain the test centers are usually universities so that way LSAC knows that its a safe and reliable testing center. I am sure they have a pretty thorough screening process of where they send the LSAT and who they allow to administer their test.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2010, 09:21:32 PM »
eurasian study group!

ambedkar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2011, 12:47:59 PM »
Hi,

I will be preparing for the LSAT in Delhi and taking the exam here as well. When did you start preparing for the exam? Have you enrolled for the classes here in Delhi or studying by yourself? I am trying to form a study group. I am trying to form a study group here. Let me know if you are interested.