Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Son Of a Pickle Imposter  (Read 2310 times)

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Son Of a Pickle Imposter
« on: July 28, 2010, 11:42:44 AM »
This guy is going around with the same username basically being a jackass. I would like someone to either ban him or make him stop using my username. I know it is either bigs (possibly low) or obsts. (high possibility).

bigs5068

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Son Of a Pickle Imposter
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 12:22:30 PM »
It's not me man I waste to much time on this board as it is. I don't need to be making up names.

sonofapickle

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2010, 12:28:49 PM »
Then it must be obsts. because he changes his name frequently, deleted his old account, is an active member, and usually follows me around scrutinizing every post I make. His obsession was seen but he tried to make it more subtle, now it has become full blown and he is trying to become me. Well, that isn't going to happen since A) he attends Cooley, B) he is/was an enlisted, C) he is not as smart or close to my level of intellect, and D) I cannot be mimicked by anyone. It is impossible. You would have to clone me in order to get some shred of an identical copy, but even the clone won't be exact. He needs to feel good in his own skin instead of trying to totally change himself to a person he views as greater.

sonofapickle.

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2010, 04:42:56 PM »
"your skin" huh? Interesting....they say people who are obsessed with others usually find out pretty soon that "there can be only one"(McCloud of the clan McCloud) And in a few rare cases "it puts the lotion on its skin".........Are you trying to threaten me? Are you trying to say that you plan to wear me like a hat? You disgust me sir!!!! :-[ :P  I take offense! >:(

Besides, you are the imposter. I shut down my account for a few weeks, come back and someone has recreated my old account and using it without my consent. I demand you stop immediatly! I do not like lotion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Then it must be obsts. because he changes his name frequently, deleted his old account, is an active member, and usually follows me around scrutinizing every post I make. His obsession was seen but he tried to make it more subtle, now it has become full blown and he is trying to become me. Well, that isn't going to happen since A) he attends Cooley, B) he is/was an enlisted, C) he is not as smart or close to my level of intellect, and D) I cannot be mimicked by anyone. It is impossible. You would have to clone me in order to get some shred of an identical copy, but even the clone won't be exact. He needs to feel good in his own skin instead of trying to totally change himself to a person he views as greater.

dickbowt

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 08:38:07 AM »
I think we are in a forum where no wasting our time.. If we can get an informative information..

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2010, 09:13:22 AM »
This guy is going around with the same username basically being a jackass. I would like someone to either ban him or make him stop using my username. I know it is either bigs (possibly low) or obsts. (high possibility).

happen julie all time.  they just numbnuts.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2010, 09:13:53 AM »
I think we are in a forum where no wasting our time.. If we can get an informative information..

oh, well-said!

MEMEMEME

« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2010, 07:29:03 PM »
So how does this jackass SOP differ from real SOP? JK

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2010, 07:41:42 AM »
more salt.