LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) > LSAT horror stories

140 by just putting C all the way down.

(1/4) > >>

exspes:
Do you think that its true that you can get a 140 but guessing the same all the way down?

pacelaw2013:
Why would you want to? I mean, basically with a 140 or below it will be tough to get into ANY law school with ANY GPA, I mean, I guess its possible, never thought of trying it. But its something that I don't see why anyone would want to.

But now that you mention it....interesting.

exspes:
I'm already in, with a higher score, but I heard that and was wondering if it's true. I wonder since people here and on the street too will tell me how they got as low as a 130(or sometimes below) and it seems to me that you would have to be having a real hard time with the test if you recieved less than 140 if it were true.

Anyone have enough free time(and the money) to go test it for us?

ElFieryHabanero:
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/MaraudingJ/June2006Scale.jpg

Here's a random LSAT scale. Since there are 100 questions and with five choices each, if someone just guessed each answer or answered C down the line they'll get around 20 right, putting them at a 126.

changethegame:

--- Quote from: pacelaw2013 on July 21, 2010, 07:31:03 AM ---Why would you want to? I mean, basically with a 140 or below it will be tough to get into ANY law school with ANY GPA, I mean, I guess its possible, never thought of trying it. But its something that I don't see why anyone would want to.

But now that you mention it....interesting.

--- End quote ---

Not really.  A friend of mine, actually a summer roommate, got a 136 on his LSAT (took it just once).  He had a 2.8 GPA from Hofstra to go with it.  He graduated from Vermont Law School in 2008 and is now making bank as an entertainment lawyer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version