Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Recent Grad-Free to Answer Questions  (Read 2490 times)

scooby21322

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cmschube
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/login.php
Re: Recent Grad-Free to Answer Questions
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 04:36:17 AM »
You know, I was the same way in undergrad.  But in law school, especially your 1L year, you WILL have trouble spotting the issues in cases.  Other people's highlights help a ton, especially if they did it diligently.  I wouldn't worry with that at all. 

doubled99

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2010, 12:02:53 AM »
How do you feel overall about your law school experience?

How was the 3 day orientation that is held? It says something about a dinner at alum houses, do you know about this at all? Also, is something like jeans and polo alright for the orientation?

Thanks

sonofapickle.

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 27, 2010, 12:40:12 AM »
law school is for chumps, go to Medschool and get free medical MJ.....Yeah Boy!!!!!! 8)

How do you feel overall about your law school experience?

How was the 3 day orientation that is held? It says something about a dinner at alum houses, do you know about this at all? Also, is something like jeans and polo alright for the orientation?

Thanks

scooby21322

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - cmschube
    • View Profile
    • http://lawschoolnumbers.com/login.php
« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2010, 01:21:24 AM »
Sorry about the delayed response.  I kind of checked out before and after the Bar exam.

Ignore the guy above you.  If you are genuinly interested in the law, you'll like it.  Don't get me wrong, there are hard parts of law school.  1L year will take some adjustments just learning how to think like a lawyer, but everyone goes through it.  Second year will be BUSY.  But, I think it was a worthy experience, though I'm glad to be done with it. 

The 3 day orientation sucks.  Like, lots of pointless information.  But, I did get a question on the bar exam that I pretty much remembered because of the mock class during orientation.  Also, legal writing class starts during orientation, and you'll need to be there for those first classes.  Sorry, you won't like those 3 days. 

I don't know about the alumni house thing....