Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Law school bible wanted.  (Read 1786 times)

calvinexpress

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
Law school bible wanted.
« on: July 05, 2010, 02:15:31 PM »
Does anybody have a .PDF copy of "the law school bible" they can email me for free. I don't feel like paying for it.

Thank you.

cooleylawstudent

Re: Law school bible wanted.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2010, 05:47:46 PM »
better get used to paying for stuff if you want to go to lawschool.
Isn't that book about online ones anyways?

Does anybody have a .PDF copy of "the law school bible" they can email me for free. I don't feel like paying for it.

Thank you.

calvinexpress

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 07:13:07 PM »
It's not about only online law schools. It's also about foreign online law schools. Some of these foreign law schools only charge $5,000.00 for a whole law degree that can be used in America and is the same equivalent as an ABA approved law school. Surely somebody must have a free copy they can email me. 

GovLaw

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 11:34:29 AM »
I've perused the "Law School Bible" and didn't think it was that great.  You can find a copy - certainly posted in violation of copyright -- online with a bit of searching.

passaroa25

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 02:11:46 PM »
I agree with GovLaw.  You might not need the Law School Bible.  I went to the website, lawschoolbible.com and discovered that much of the information Finley offers is already available online.  He talks about the California schools, foreign law schools, and law office study.  You can discover that information yourself on your day off.
Angie